Book Review Club discussion

OTHER REVIEWS > Request Book Review

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gilda (new)

Gilda Author | 4 comments Who read my new book On the Other Hand by Gilda?A review will help to expand my audience. Available at amazon.com/author.gilda
Description:
Born to a middle-class New York family, she has had everything necessary for a healthy life. Unfortunately, she did not have the luxury of having being born with a silver spoon or on an platinum platter. Although jewelry, art, handsome men, and all the comforts one woman can possess has come her way, still, something is missing from her life. She has a need to fulfill a hole, and she is in a chapter of her life to realize that there’s more to life than the perpetual attaining of things.
Gilda reveals inside secrets on how to conquer obstacles in both life circumstances and the struggles in the business world for the working-class patrons.
On the Other Hand is a story of facing challenges and obstacles in life, family, and the world of business by Gilda.

message 3: by Rich (new)

Rich Paz (rch1313) | 5 comments Hello, everyone! I am looking for beta readers for a book I am redoing.
It´s a YA Dystopian novel called Enoch and the Stars Above.

Please send me a message if anyone is interested. I´d like to send chapter by chapter. Thanks so much and everyone have a nice day.

Kind regards,
Rich

message 4: by Narvas (new)

Narvas Erick | 2 comments Looking for some other authors to review swap with. My novel, Quick & Easy Metabolism Miracle Diet: Shed Stubborn Fats With 5 Ingredients or Less (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snack & Dessert Recipes Included!), is available on Kindle at amazon here for $0.99:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074CDRFLS

If you are interested, please write a review and then leave a link for your story so I can review it as well (given it's a reasonable priced book). I would prefer a Kindle edition so I can read it right then and there.