Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > YA/Sci-Fi Beta Reader Needed!

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jonas (last edited May 28, 2017 01:56PM) (new)

Jonas | 19 comments Hey guys,

I have a complete 91k Sci-Fi/YA novel that I needs a beta reader. I have had an editor and another teenage beta reader and got positive feedback. I think I am ready to have someone really hold the hammer to me and dig in. This is my first manuscript so any advice would be appreciated. Please let me know if you are interested. Below is just a blurb about it.

Curtis Jameson is an underachieving young man. Living in 2162 in the central region, the region is almost at its goal of achieving peace. The Annulus has given everyone a purpose to live beyond the scope of religion. To Curtis, the region and the people of the region are beautiful with every skyscraper and smile. He has chosen to protect the people and the region by joining an elite task force, the Annulus Protectors’, which is ran by the Annulus Foundation.

As he becomes more involved with the Annulus Foundation he soon realizes that the people he works for aren’t what he thought they are. With every year that goes by he is molded and shaped into something different, something that he doesn't even know what he is.

Please email me at jonaslagrew@yahoo.com.

Thank you!

message 2: by Jonas (new)

Jonas | 19 comments Since I can't get any beta readers on this site maybe I should change something. I would be willing to have only a couple of chapters read if that is what you would like to do, doesn't need to be the whole book.

I will be willing swapping beta services if someone has something they needs to be read.

Free copy of the book when finally completed, along with free copies of the 2nd and 3rd editions of the series. Let me know. Thank you.

message 3: by Jonas (new)

Jonas | 19 comments I would be willing to do a swap as well.