What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > childrens novel about boy who finds out he's a mermaid? Half the merfolk have legs and he attends school

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emily Rose (new)

Emily Rose | 1 comments children's novel about boy who finds out he's a mermaid? Half the merfolk have legs and he attends school???

I read this at latest 2012 at my primary school and it just really wanna know what it is! His dad is on the council I think, there are (possibly) three books in the series. The covers are blue. I think it starts with Aq but I'm not sure, may be the name of the mer school or the mer city. They have cool spongy beds and I think the part of the school for the legged merfolk has air not water (there are certainly parts of the school filled with air). They have a gardening class I think too which they have in the water. I think in one of the books there is like a huge kelp forest and a lighthouse although that part may be confused with a different book as I went through a huge mermaid phase. The author's last name starts with a letter towards the end of the alphabet I think (I vaguely remember the position of the book in the library but I can't access it as I can't just go to my primary school and ask to visit the library)

message 2: by Rosa (new)

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 5099 comments The Vicious Deep for the click.

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38241 comments Mod
Rose, are you still looking for this or did you find it?