McCracken County Public Library discussion

What are you reading? > Summer reading

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Michelle "Champ" (michellechampion) | 72 comments It's been a long time since we interacted ....it's also that time of year for summer reading. The kick off is this week! What's on your "must read" list?

I'm reading Little Women with a challenge group that I belong to and for fun The Queen's Accomplise Maggie Hope #6 by Susan MacNeal.

message 2: by Kristen (new)

Kristen Anderson | 66 comments I just got my hands on Nora Robert's Come Sundown and can't wait to dive in! Looking forward to a new Sandra Brown book later this summer. Also wanting the new book in the J R Ward Bourbon King's series.

Michelle "Champ" (michellechampion) | 72 comments Kristen wrote: "I just got my hands on Nora Robert's Come Sundown and can't wait to dive in! Looking forward to a new Sandra Brown book later this summer. Also wanting the new book in the J R Ward Bourbon King's s..."

new Sandra Brown???? ooooooooo

message 4: by Joni (new)

Joni Mayhugh | 3 comments Kristen wrote: "I just got my hands on Nora Robert's Come Sundown and can't wait to dive in! Looking forward to a new Sandra Brown book later this summer. Also wanting the new book in the J R Ward Bourbon King's s..."
I read the new Nora Roberts over the weekend!

message 5: by Kristen (new)

Kristen Anderson | 66 comments Joni wrote: "Kristen wrote: "I just got my hands on Nora Robert's Come Sundown and can't wait to dive in! Looking forward to a new Sandra Brown book later this summer. Also wanting the new book in the J R Ward ..."
Was it good? I'm excited to get started, but omg, my holds keep coming in by the bucketful!

message 6: by Joni (new)

Joni Mayhugh | 3 comments Kristen wrote: "Joni wrote: "Kristen wrote: "I just got my hands on Nora Robert's Come Sundown and can't wait to dive in! Looking forward to a new Sandra Brown book later this summer. Also wanting the new book in ..."
It was good, I liked the setting and the characters. I figured out who the "bad guy" was but I"m a super sleuth like that :)