inspiringBooks discussion

Let's start to get to know each other!

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aslı (new)

Aslı | 3 comments Mod
Gamze and I (as group admins) are from Turkey, Ankara and really enjoy reading and discussing books together. We decided to broaden our perspectives by joining this site and will be really happy if we become an active, and inspiring book club together. We would like to hear from your backgrounds and book tastes also so let's meet by commenting below! :)

message 2: by Doruk (new)

Doruk özgür Hi there! Im Doruk and im from Izmir, Turkey. Its been short since i met with goodreads and groups. My reading history contains a lot of fantasy books because of youth; now i am working on classics and history. I hope that i can expand my view about life and understand what i am reading.
(By the way i found this group with a reading event on Kafka, Metamhorphosis; but i cant find event anymore. And one last question: Does English is preferred language in forums?)

message 3: by Aslı (new)

Aslı | 3 comments Mod
Doruk wrote: "Hi there! Im Doruk and im from Izmir, Turkey. Its been short since i met with goodreads and groups. My reading history contains a lot of fantasy books because of youth; now i am working on classics..."

Selam Doruk. Kafka's Metamhorphosis is our first event so we will start a discussion after everyone in the group finish reading. We prefer English because of our international group members but you can also commend in Turkish if you want. Welcome. :)