Young Adult Fiction discussion

Recommendations > Well-written YA romance novels?

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe | 20 comments Mod
I have read so many YA romance novels, yet would love some more to read! Anyone have any ideas?

message 2: by Grace (new)

Grace | 7 comments Mod
I'm absolutely obsessed with the Anna and the French Kiss series... You might like it?

message 3: by Phoebe (last edited May 28, 2017 04:09AM) (new)

Phoebe | 20 comments Mod
Grace wrote: "I'm absolutely obsessed with the Anna and the French Kiss series... You might like it?"

Grace, you know I have read them!

To all members of Young Adult Fiction:
Grace is someone I know in real life and had I recommended Goodreads to her. :)

message 4: by Grace (new)

Grace | 7 comments Mod
Heheh.

message 5: by Toria (new)

Toria Scawn A kind of romance would be Illuminae, I'm really loving this book at the moment!

message 6: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe | 20 comments Mod
Vicky wrote: "A kind of romance would be Illuminae, I'm really loving this book at the moment!"

Hmm, what kind of romance? Cheesy, predictable stuff, or intense, well-written stuff. I feel like I have heard of it; is it written through files etc?

message 7: by Toria (new)

Toria Scawn Hmm, what kind of romance? Cheesy, predictable stuff, or intense, well-written stuff. I feel like I ..."

So far I would say it is relatively unpredictable but I only got it today and I am 185 pages in but the romance is the reason parts of this operation is taking place and it just like 'oooooh i seeeeeeeeee' but there are also some great friendships so far as well!

Definitely worth the read even if not for the romance side, I'm not really into Sci-Fi but I'm really enjoying this!

message 8: by Grace (new)

Grace | 7 comments Mod
Sounds amazing! I'll definitely be buying that.

message 9: by Jaz (new)

Jaz | 4 comments Grace wrote: "I'm absolutely obsessed with the Anna and the French Kiss series... You might like it?"

OMG, THAT SERIES IS INCREDIBLE :)))

message 10: by Leticia (new)

Leticia Porter (leticialouise28) | 2 comments P.S. I Like You by Kasie West. Kasie West is honestly my favourite cutesy romance author for YA. I also really liked By Your Side by Kasie West as well.
And then there is also any John Green book.