What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Erotic Romance - a male showjumping trainer in Florida. White dust jacket I think.

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katharyn (new)

Katharyn Canfield | 5 comments Hi, O read a book at least ten years ago, maybe more. I think the dust jacket was white. It was about a MMC who trained showjumping horses and either lived in Florida or was here for the winter show circuit. I can't remember if he was in West Palm or Ocala. He traveled from one rich woman's estate to the next and had animalistic ....romance with them I think. I remember he wore jeans instead of breeches and I think he had a pony tail. I wish I could remember more. The title may have been something about happy people. Thank you for your help, K

message 3: by Katharyn (new)

Katharyn Canfield | 5 comments The main character was a man, he wore jeans, rode show jumpers, and I think had a chestnut colored ponytail. I can remember his name though 🤦🏻‍♀️

message 4: by Katharyn (new)

Katharyn Canfield | 5 comments Kris wrote: "MMC=?

Quinn's Secret Gifts by Skye Michaels?"

Sadly that isn't it- BUT that might help me out- I'm looking for an erotic romance centered around showhorses so that works.

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32119 comments Mod
Does MMC stand for "male main character"?

message 6: by Katharyn (new)

Katharyn Canfield | 5 comments Yes Kris it does. You can also use FMC for the female lead.

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37562 comments Mod
Katharyn, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Quinn's Secret Gifts (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Skye Michaels (other topics)