Read 4 Review discussion

SciFi/Paranormal/Fantasy > Seeking a review for fantasy comedy The Singer and the Charlatan

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by D.C. (new)

D.C. Fergerson | 3 comments I'm looking for reviews for the fantasy comedy The Singer and the Charlatan, already available as a free download on Amazon. I would be happy to provide a copy to anyone in any format they need, however. I'm looking for an honest review.

Blurb

Leanna Moonbody dreams of playing at the Saul Amphitheater. With just one adventure to fund her trip, she meets up with a priestess that dreams of a massive flock to take on a pilgrimage. Together, Leanna will set up the crowds, and Priestess Trixi will bring them to Our Lord.

With an elf, dwarf, rogue, pixie and a paladin on their side, they set out to realize both their dreams. They just have to maneuver past a lovesick noble, the clergy, a deranged halfling that can’t seem to die, and a plague.

What could possibly go wrong?

message 2: by Mayu (last edited May 31, 2017 04:53AM) (new)

Mayu Hello,
Do you have an epub?
If you do then please send it to paulmayurakshi@yahoo.com, I would like to read and review your book.

message 3: by D.C. (new)

D.C. Fergerson | 3 comments Mayurakshi wrote: "Hello,
Do you have an epub?
If you do then please send it to paulmayurakshi@yahoo.com, I would like to read and review your book."

Thank you so much. Sent!

message 4: by D.C. (new)

D.C. Fergerson | 3 comments Still looking for reviews.