New Author Review Exchange discussion

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mellissa (new)

Mellissa What do you review and what do you need reviewing?

message 2: by Deborah (new)

Deborah Tadema | 8 comments Hi, Mellissa. My name is Deborah Tadema. I write historic fiction and romance-erotica, and fantasy. I review romance, erotica, historical, thriller, mystery. Would you be interested in reviewing my book Restless Honor? It isn't out yet but I can put the review in the book, plus have you enter it in Amazon once it's published, (end of Aug). I can send it to you PDF. Thanks

message 3: by Mellissa (new)

Mellissa Epub or .docx or rtf. I write Intergalactic Culinary thrillers. The book isn't out.

message 4: by T.S. (new)

T.S. Williams | 3 comments Hi,
I'm a first time sci fi author and also massive lover of Kindle Unlimited. I download loads of books, so am happy to read and review more on amazon or goodreads.

Looking for a TRIO to avoid "author swapping"-
"certified purchase on Amazon" - reviews on Goodreads also welcome.

Itellyounothing@hotmail.co.uk

message 5: by Jerry (new)

Jerry Barrow | 2 comments Deb wrote: "Hi, Mellissa. My name is Deborah Tadema. I write historic fiction and romance-erotica, and fantasy. I review romance, erotica, historical, thriller, mystery. Would you be interested in reviewing my..." I do reviews ... jerryrogersbarrow@gmail.com

message 6: by Jerry (new)

Jerry Barrow | 2 comments Mellissa wrote: "What do you review and what do you need reviewing?"
I review F&SF etc. ... need reviews for the same ... fantasy ... jerryrogersbarrow@gmail.com .... PDF?

message 7: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Canepa | 6 comments T.S. wrote: "Hi,
I'm a first time sci fi author and also massive lover of Kindle Unlimited. I download loads of books, so am happy to read and review more on amazon or goodreads.

Looking for a TRIO to avoid "a..."

How long is your book? I am also in K.U. and would be interested in a review trio to avoid swapping. I have a new novel called Detours in Time, 221 pages on Kindle.. So, I guess we just need a third?

message 8: by Tristen (new)

Tristen Kozinski I will review any fiction with the exception of erotica. I prefer Fantasy (of any designation) and am willing to review as part of a trio to avoid the chance of reciprocal review being removed.
I write High-Fantasy, a book titled The Darkness That Slept.

message 9: by Tristen (new)

Tristen Kozinski If you guys are still looking for a third participant I would like to join. My book is call The Darkness That Slept. Its High-Fantasy.

message 10: by A.K. (new)

A.K. Smith (aksmithbooks) | 1 comments I would also like to be a participant. A Deep Thing by A.K. Smith. It is suspense/conspiracy/adventure/romance would love to buy someone's book or read on KU. My book is on sale until next week for $0.99.

perhaps we could mix the four of us up so not reviewing each others?

message 11: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Canepa | 6 comments I sent a message to T.S. How about we give it 24 hours and then figure out how we can work with out with a trio or with four. I know I'm anxious to get started.

message 12: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Canepa | 6 comments Tristen wrote: "If you guys are still looking for a third participant I would like to join. My book is call The Darkness That Slept. Its High-Fantasy."

Tristen- How do you provide your book for review? I only saw paperback available on Amazon. Is it available in Kindle Unlimited?

message 13: by Tristen (new)

Tristen Kozinski Currently it's available on most retailers for free, excluding Amazon because I'm not part of Kindle Unlimited, but I can also supply it via email in Moby, PDF or Epub format.

message 14: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Canepa | 6 comments I am going to have to withdraw for now. It does appear Tristen, A.K, and T.S, you're willing to do a trio. I've messaged T.S. He works nights and doesn't check Goodreads regularly, but he did leave his email up above. It takes longer if you're only communicating here in this thread. You can also click on the photo of whoever posted and click "send message." I wish you the best. I'll return to this group when I finish up the other thing I've got going on. -Pam

message 15: by Veronica (new)

Veronica Cervilla | 1 comments Hi all!

I can review fantasy or horror in exchange for a review of my dark epic fantasy novel. It a short novel (120 pages). Please, message me if interested

message 16: by Terry (new)

Terry Gene (terrygene) | 3 comments I'm looking for reviewers for my Matryoschka Novel on Amazon (https://amzn.to/2znhvTJ) and/or Goodreads (https://t2m.io/J7GKCjjN).
I now have a quick fill-in-the-blanks review form that you can print out or even better copy/paste.

Contact me directly, not here, if you wish a complimentary reviewers copy.

message 17: by Mike (new)

Mike Coville (mikecoville) | 2 comments Looking to get some reviews for my book Lasso (Deep Space Mining Series Book 1) http://geni.us/DSM01 on Amazon.

In exchange I will read and review Science Fiction or Fantasy (not urban).

message 18: by Brian (new)

Brian Webb (brianqwebb) | 1 comments I am looking for reviews on my present day science fiction thriller. It's in the vein of Daniel Suarez and Michael Crichton with a little Lovecraft thrown in (specifically, From Beyond). I am willing to buy another's book on Amazon of equal or less price to give it the "verified purchase" tag. If you have separate author and buyer accounts on Amazon, cool. If not, than I am looking for a TRIO.

_Shift by Brian Q. Webb

You can contact me at iwritejunk@gmail.com or just message me here at GR.

Thanks!

message 19: by Reece (new)

Reece (goodreadscomsambo) | 6 comments Hi Brian,

I would like a review for my thriller, 'The Killing Men' in return for my review of your book. I think it is 'Shift'. My book is .99 cents on Amazon and I will buy your book.

Reece Pocock rpo16584@bigpond.net.au

message 20: by Sidney (new)

Sidney Nesti | 13 comments Hi, I have a fantasy/mistery/adventure I just published and I am looking for reviews or set up a 3-ways exchange. The title is Firepath. If you are interested drop me a line or email me at sidney.nesti@yahoo.com

Thanks!