Audiobooks discussion

Free Promos for Review > Free Audiobooks Reviews Needed! (Scifi/Horror)

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by David (last edited May 27, 2017 06:59PM) (new)

David Hernandez | 14 comments Hi guys, I am new here and a screenplay author. Some of my titles have been converted to audiobooks and I need feedback and reviews. I have a bunch of promo codes and will post them upon request in exchange for fair and honest reviews. I really appreciate this guys and hope the audiobooks are enjoyable and worth a listen.

Magdeburg 1945
https://www.audible.com/pd/Fiction/Ma...
Promo Code: Request I will provide!

The Dark Horror Anthology Volumes 1-4
https://www.audible.com/pd/Fiction/Th...
Promo Code: Request I will provide!

Again these are scifi/horror audiobooks. If you are interested just request a free code I'll post! Thank you for the help with the reviews really appreciate it!

-Dave-

message 2: by Emily (new)

Emily Ross | 104 comments Hi, I'm interested in both :-) my email is Emilymross95@gmail.com - thank you :-)

message 3: by David (last edited May 27, 2017 06:32PM) (new)

David Hernandez | 14 comments Emily wrote: "Hi, I'm interested in both :-) my email is Emilymross95@gmail.com - thank you :-)"

Hello Emily! I don't think those codes are exhausted try em! If they are I will certainly email you new ones. Thank you so much for the interest!

message 4: by Emily (new)

Emily Ross | 104 comments I redeemed two from above, one for each - thank you :-)

message 5: by David (new)

David Hernandez | 14 comments Emily wrote: "I redeemed two from above, one for each - thank you :-)"

Ok ty for the heads up! Appreciate it I hope they are fun listens and worth the time. :)

message 6: by Edward (new)

Edward Murphy (beachsided) | 561 comments I would like to listen to both please...jagsed5@hotmail.com

message 7: by David (new)

David Hernandez | 14 comments Edward wrote: "I would like to listen to both please...jagsed5@hotmail.com"

You got it sir sending codes now! Ty for the interest!

message 8: by David (new)

David Hernandez | 14 comments Edward wrote: "I would like to listen to both please...jagsed5@hotmail.com"

Check your email codes sent!

message 9: by Edward (new)

Edward Murphy (beachsided) | 561 comments David wrote: "Edward wrote: "I would like to listen to both please...jagsed5@hotmail.com"

Check your email codes sent!"
said both codes already used

message 10: by David (new)

David Hernandez | 14 comments Edward wrote: "David wrote: "Edward wrote: "I would like to listen to both please...jagsed5@hotmail.com"

Check your email codes sent!"said both codes already used"

Ok lemme send a new pair one sec...

message 11: by David (new)

David Hernandez | 14 comments Edward wrote: "David wrote: "Edward wrote: "I would like to listen to both please...jagsed5@hotmail.com"

Check your email codes sent!"said both codes already used"

Ok try that new pair they should be good to go.

message 12: by Tssully (new)

Tssully Todd (goodreadscomuser_tssully) | 13 comments Hi David, I would love to listen and review both if you have any codes left. Tssylly@yahoo.com

message 13: by David (new)

David Hernandez | 14 comments Tssully wrote: "Hi David, I would love to listen and review both if you have any codes left. Tssylly@yahoo.com"

Yes I have a bunch, I'll send them to your email shortly. Ty!

message 14: by donna (new)

donna backshall (dtamayob) | 68 comments I'd like to listen and review, please!

dtamayob@gmail.com

And I hope you get lots of good feedback. :)

message 15: by David (new)

David Hernandez | 14 comments Donna wrote: "I'd like to listen and review, please!

dtamayob@gmail.com

And I hope you get lots of good feedback. :)"

Me too Donna lol. I'll send the codes over appreciate the time! Hope they are worth a listen.

message 16: by David (new)

David Hernandez | 14 comments I still have a bunch of promo codes guys, I really appreciate any of you taking the time out to listen to these audiobooks and providing feedback/reviews. Just message me, or post your email I'll send the codes right over.

message 17: by Alonso (new)

Alonso (alonsodelcid) | 26 comments send here please =D:

zytto@hotmail.com

message 18: by David (new)

David Hernandez | 14 comments Ramón Alonso Delgado Urbina wrote: "send here please =D:

zytto@hotmail.com"

Sent Sir!