Goodreads Sci-Fi/Fantasy Authors discussion

Introductions > New member/author

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Randall (new)

Randall Moore (goodreadscomrandall_moore) | 13 comments Falco, the Dark Angel

I am the author of this six book series as well as a number of other works. I live in Saugus and just discovered this local group on Goodreads. I'd like to attend meetings and learn about the other authors in the group and present my work to the group at some point.

message 2: by Lynne (last edited May 27, 2017 05:12PM) (new)

Lynne Stringer | 34 comments Hi, Randall. :-)

message 3: by Randall (new)

Randall Moore (goodreadscomrandall_moore) | 13 comments Hi, Lynn. Thanks for the quick welcome. Are you an author?

message 4: by Lynne (new)

Lynne Stringer | 34 comments Yes, we're all authors here. :-)

message 5: by Randall (new)

Randall Moore (goodreadscomrandall_moore) | 13 comments Cool!

message 6: by Randall (new)

Randall Moore (goodreadscomrandall_moore) | 13 comments Do you have a book to recommend to me?

message 7: by Randall (new)

Randall Moore (goodreadscomrandall_moore) | 13 comments Your book I mean.

message 8: by Lynne (new)

Lynne Stringer | 34 comments It depends what you like. I write YA sci-fi romance. :-)

message 9: by Randall (new)

Randall Moore (goodreadscomrandall_moore) | 13 comments SciFi. I found your page. You have a lot of good reviews. I'm jealous, ha ha. Verindon is your series and 5 of my friends have marked as to-read.

message 10: by Lynne (new)

Lynne Stringer | 34 comments Really? That's nice to know. What do you write?

message 11: by Randall (new)

Randall Moore (goodreadscomrandall_moore) | 13 comments My Falco series is about a vampire vigilante. I have a 50s noir and its sequel in the nineties. I have a sci-fi that takes place in 2465 and I've written two historical novels, one about the Civil War and beyond. I'm working on the other one which is about the 16th century struggle for dominance in the Mediterranean. Additionally I am working on a sci-fi horror about the future of the movies, a novel titled Nomad Nurse and my current effort, American Jihad.

message 12: by Randall (new)

Randall Moore (goodreadscomrandall_moore) | 13 comments Would you be interested in reading and reviewing my novel, "The Merchant, the Janissary and the Corsair"?
The protagonist is a Greek who was abducted from Rhodes when he was a boy, changes sides, gets the girl and fights at Lepanto. An epic historical fantasy. Very romantic and a swashbuckler.

message 13: by Lynne (new)

Lynne Stringer | 34 comments They sound great. :-) Unfortunately, I'm trying to get through two books at the moment and better not take on another one. :-)