2021 Reading Challenge discussion

Song of Susannah (The Dark Tower, #6)
This topic is about Song of Susannah
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
ARCHIVE 2017 > Song of Susannah (Dark Tower #6)

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Mary Pat | 2186 comments This thread is to discuss Stephen King‘s book, Song of Susannah.

***Please remember to mark spoilers.***

Participants: Lynn, Catherine, Toni, Robyn, Craig, Daph, Scott

Mary Pat | 2186 comments Suggested break down of reading so that you can check in and let us know how you're doing. The following breakdown is purely a suggestion and is therefore not set in stone.

Rather than putting dates for each section I've done it so that it takes into account that not everybody will necessarily have the book at the same time.

Week 1: 136
Week 2: 136
Week 3: 136
Week 4: 136

Catherine | 1561 comments I'm planning to get started on this over the weekend!

Scott Flicker | 1191 comments I'll start this one as soon as I finish God Emperor of Dune in a few days.

Mary Pat | 2186 comments Scott wrote: "I'll start this one as soon as I finish God Emperor of Dune in a few days."

Let me know what you think of God Emperor Dune! The Dune series is a personal favorite!

Catherine | 1561 comments Started reading. I'm reading the hardcover version and mine is only 413 pages. I think I might be able to finish this one without having an end-of-the-month freak out :)

Lynn (lmelliott) | 686 comments I'm half way through and really enjoying book 6. There are so many connections to earlier books that I'm glad I decided to read this series as a book-a-month: just to hold it all together. Considering how huge book 7 is, I might start that one early.

Scott Flicker | 1191 comments I'm about 2/3 done it's really getting good. Hope to finish by the end of the month.

Catherine | 1561 comments Ugh, I am not even half done. I will probably have to start the book 7 discussion late. Although I think I say this every month and I always end up rallying!!

message 10: by Tait (new)

Tait Rief (taitriefgoodreadscom) | 1 comments Good luck Catherine

Catherine | 1561 comments Thank you! :)

message 12: by Lynn (last edited Jun 27, 2017 05:15PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lynn (lmelliott) | 686 comments I loved this book. All the story lines are touched in preparation for #7. I decided to wait until July to begin The Dark Tower, but I read The Little Sisters of Eluria. I know I'll be like you Catherine and read this more than once.

Scott Flicker | 1191 comments I really loved the meta elements of this one.

Catherine | 1561 comments I'm just starting the 12th Stanza. I might be able to finish tonight!

message 15: by Lynn (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lynn (lmelliott) | 686 comments Catherine wrote: "I'm just starting the 12th Stanza. I might be able to finish tonight!"

Good luck Catherine!

Catherine | 1561 comments I finished!! With four hours to spare ... ha ha!!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.