What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Deviant (Deviant, #1)
This topic is about Deviant
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Romance - heroine fakes her death to escape hero. [s]

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cristina (new)

Cristina Manolache | 6 comments Hi,

I am searching for this series actually. I don't remember much from the first books, but here is the plot from the second one: she stages her death and changes her name to escape him; her new name I think it's Jennifer. Her parents help her to fake her death. She is pregnant and blows her cover when she calls her parents. He finds her and his son. They make up.

Please help.

message 2: by MJ (new)

MJ | 1322 comments He's bad enough to fake her death to get away from him... but then they make up? Can you remember anymore about how that works?

message 3: by Cristina (last edited May 28, 2017 02:13AM) (new)

Cristina Manolache | 6 comments He blamed her for his parents death, but he doesn't physically hurt her. He was trying to punish her in the first book. Then at the end of the book finds out that her male best friend sold his parents out. He kills the best friend after the bf tried to rape the heroine. I think his parents were in the Witnesses Protection or something like that.

message 4: by MJ (new)

MJ | 1322 comments Oh... That makes more sense!

message 5: by Kris (last edited May 28, 2017 09:30AM) (new)

Kris | 32118 comments Mod
Cristina, around what year did you read this book? This will help narrow down the search.

Can you tell us more about the heroine and hero - their jobs, interests/skills, how they met, were they married at the start of the book, etc.?

Location - Romania/U.S./country, region, big city/small town?

message 6: by Cristina (new)

Cristina Manolache | 6 comments I read it last year. I think it's a trilogy, the first 2 books are about these couple. It's located in US. They were friends in childhood. They loved each other, but he had to move...witnesses protection or something. Someone targeted his family and he though she betrayed him and got his family killed. I don't remember their jobs, but his was something dangerous.

Kasey Flores (kaseyyflo) | 15 comments Redemption and deviant by Jaimie Roberts??

message 8: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32118 comments Mod
Redemption and Deviant by Jaimie Roberts - Kasey's suggestions

message 9: by Cristina (new)

Cristina Manolache | 6 comments Thank you so much. Those are the books!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Deviant (other topics)
Redemption (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Jaimie Roberts (other topics)