What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Scandal Never Sleeps (The Perfect Gentlemen, #1)
This topic is about Scandal Never Sleeps
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Political romance? best friend is the president. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (lucy_) | 33 comments Hey everyone,

I must have read this book about a year ago and I think that the third book in the series had just come out. So the series revolve around a group of friends that met in board school and now are very successful each on their own. I believe that the first book starts with the death of one the friends (plane crush?) And the rest attending a memorial..? Which is also where the couple in the first book meet. Now this may not be a lot to go on but the one characteristic in the book that should be a dead giveaway for someone that has read it is the fact that one the friends later went on to become president. Now at the memorial there was this whole thing about the secret service and then how someone was after them. And the one thing that I had been waiting on was for him getting his book because he was in love with his secretairy but wouldnt act on it and kept hurting her .

TIA

message 3: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (lucy_) | 33 comments Kym wrote: "Seduction in Session by Shayla Black?"
That's it, thanks so much for the quick reply..such a shame the fourth book is not out yet

message 4: by Kym (new)

Kym | 1058 comments it is scheduled for release 2017, so hopefully you won't have to wait too long.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Seduction in Session (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Shayla Black (other topics)