Blue Lake Academy discussion

Girl Dorms > Aria and Ashley's Dorm

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments A dorm room shared by Aria (Claire) and Ashley (Me). Ashley is studying Education, and Aria is studying both History and Chemistry. As a result, the room is filled with writing supplies of all sorts and chemistry sets. There is even a whiteboard on one wall!

message 2: by Amber (new)

Amber | 112 comments (Thanks!)

message 3: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments Ashley swept into the room and dumped her things on her bed with a sigh, stretching. It had been a long day at school.

((Ashley's side of the room- (view spoiler)))

message 4: by Amber (new)

Amber | 112 comments (Nice pic. I'll get one soon.)

Aria walked into the room exhausted. Such a long day! She said aloud. Aria looked around. Ashley? She said.

message 5: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments "Wow! Aria?" Ashley exclaimed. "You're my new roomie? Wow!"

message 6: by Amber (new)

Amber | 112 comments Yeah. I'm surprised to see you here. At least I know my new roomie is nice! Aria said giggling. I've had a stressful day today. Being new is harder than it looks.

message 7: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments "Aw," Ashley frowned. "Is someone bullying you or anything? I can get 'em for you."

message 8: by Amber (new)

Amber | 112 comments No nothing like that. Aria said smiling. But thanks for the offer. I've had to do things here and there. I need to relax.

message 9: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments "Sounds good," Ashley said. She kicked off her shoes and sat on her bed.

message 10: by Amber (new)

Amber | 112 comments Aria sat on her bed and took off her shoes. A nap would be nice. She said. Since it's my first day here, I'll do my homework then take a nap. Or something. She told Ashley.

message 11: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments "Sounds good," Ashley told her. "I'm probably going to work on my homework. You're a freshman, right? You don't have any of the same classes as I would, a junior?" She pulled a binder out of her bag and flipped through it.

message 12: by Amber (new)

Amber | 112 comments Yeah. Aria walks to her desk. So I made another friend today. Her name is Zenn. Do you know her?

message 13: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments "Hmm..." Ashley trailed off in thought. "I don't think so." She pulled out her Geometry textbook and flipped to the chapter she was on.

message 14: by Amber (new)

Amber | 112 comments I thought so. She's pretty chatty. I guess that's good because so am I. I think we're meeting up today. Chess. Do you wanna come?

message 15: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments "Chess club?" Ashley wrinkled her nose. "Not my kind of thing. Strategy and thinking moves ahead are not things I'm good at. I'm on the Gymnastics and Cheerleading teams."

message 16: by Amber (new)

Amber | 112 comments HaHa. Aria laughed. I guess that's right. So....you do gymnastics too? Aria asked.

message 17: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments "Right," Ashley agreed. "I find it helps with my balance and strength for cheerleading."

message 18: by Amber (new)

Amber | 112 comments "Really?!" Aria said. "My mom used to say the same thing. I don't cheer often. Dance is my baby." Aria giggles. "I know weird right?"

message 19: by Amber (new)

Amber | 112 comments "Well speaking of dance... I''m gonna go visit the dance studio. Wish me luck!" Aria gets off of her bed and walks out of the room.

message 20: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments Ashley was surprised at Aria's quick exit, but called cheerfully after her, "Bye!" Ashley then looked back to her Geometry textbook with a little sigh.

message 21: by Amber (new)

Amber | 112 comments (Hey I got my side of the room. Here goes! Image result for girl room ideas ) Aria walked back into the the room, sweating. She sighed and went to her closet hoping to find some clothes for a shower. "Whew I'm so tired!." Aria complained. "But it was more than worth it. That studio is so nice!" Aria sighed again. "Hey," she said to Ashley "I'm hungry, wanna get some sort of food with me?"

message 22: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments ((Fancy!))

Ashley looked up from her computer, noticeably more frazzled than she had when Aria had left.

"Writing an essay on the Space Race is its own kind of exhausting," Ashley replied in a tired, but not unhappy, voice. "Food sounds great. Where're you thinking?"

message 23: by Amber (new)

Amber | 112 comments "Hmm" Aria said thinking. "A restaurant sounds pretty good. A fancy expensive place with tons of fancy foods. " Aria was only joking, though that did sound nice. "Or somewhere a bit more simple also works. Whatever you want, I'm cool with it."

message 24: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments ((Lily's Chinese Restaurant is available. How about that?))

message 25: by Amber (new)

Amber | 112 comments (Yeah that works!) "Or we can get some Chinese. That sounds pretty good. " Aria said.

message 26: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments "Chinese sounds yum," Ashley agreed with a little laugh. "I hear there's a place nearby, Lily's or something. She closed her computer and set it off to the side before getting up and pulling on her jacket.

message 27: by Amber (new)

Amber | 112 comments "Cool then let's go." Aria sprayed on some body spay then pulled on her jean jacket. She walked to the desk and grabbed her phone. Then she walked out the door.

message 28: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments Ashley sped up her getting ready to catch Aria. After slipping her phone into her pocket, she ran a comb through her hair. Next, she slid into her favorite pair of slip-ons and trotted after Aria.

message 29: by Amber (new)

Amber | 112 comments Aria looked back and saw Ashley close behind her. She stopped to wait. "Oh sorry" she said. "When I get my mind on something I tend to rush. You know, just in case the other person changes their mind." Aria's phone dinged and she pulled it out of her pocket. Her mom asking if she was safe and alright. Aria replied that she was fine. Then she put her phone in her pocket and looked over to Ashley. "Plus... I'm hungry."

message 30: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments "No worries," Ashley said, her ever-present smile resting on her face. "Who was on the phone?"

((No, Ashley, don't be rude! Haha))

message 31: by Amber (new)

Amber | 112 comments "Uh just my mom." Aria said. "She tends to check at least twice a day if I'm alright. I love her, but she's crazy protective." Aria sighed. "Where is this Lily"s place anyway?" She asked.

message 32: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments "Not far," Ashley answered, deciding to leave the mother discussion at that. "It's close to the park, if you know where that is."

((Switch threads?))

message 33: by Amber (new)

Amber | 112 comments (Yup! Do you want to start or do you want me to? Also that thing about Ashley not being rude was pretty funny.)

message 34: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments ((Could you start? And thank you.))

message 35: by Amber (new)

Amber | 112 comments (No problem!, and you're welcome.)

message 36: by Amber (new)

Amber | 112 comments (hey! sorry i've been off for the longest. still interested?)