What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Shifter romance; alpha werewolf who imprints on a female werewolf just by touching her. She was cast out when she was young and ends up in the alphas pack; evil grandmother.

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melanie (new)

Melanie (melaniereads_) | 6 comments Posting on behalf of a fellow facebook group member...
The original poster read a book (I think last year) about a alpha werewolf who imprints on a female werewolf just by touching her. She was cast out when she was young and ends up in the alphas pack (or something along these lines). The female werewolf turns out to be an alpha as well, though she hides this from everyone. (Can't remember why) There's also an evil grandmother that shows up close to the end of the book. Sound familiar? For the life of me can't remember the author or the title.
"I also remember that the h fled her old pack because her mother was used for breeding by her so called mate to try to breed alphas (I think) but all the babies died except for the girl. Does this sound familiar to anyone?

message 2: by Pilar (new)

Pilar España | 143 comments It sounds like Fated by RL Mathewson
Fated

message 3: by Melanie (new)

Melanie (melaniereads_) | 6 comments Mary wrote: "It sounds like Fated by RL Mathewson
Fated"

It ticks all the right boxes but apparently isn't the right book.

message 4: by Bunnycore (last edited May 28, 2017 03:02AM) (new)

Bunnycore I keep wanting to say this is Feral Sins by Suzanne Wright. They don't imprint by touch, but close. He bites her. The Grandmother is just well she's very 'passionate'. Lol

Anyways your FB person can check it out and see of that's it. It's a great read any road.

message 5: by Melanie (new)

Melanie (melaniereads_) | 6 comments Bunnycore wrote: "I keep wanting to say this is Feral Sins by Suzanne Wright. They don't imprint by touch, but close. He bites her. The Grandmother is just well she's very 'passionate'. Lol

Anyways ..."

nope, not feral sins either unfortunately (I agree it was a decent read).
Suggested on the FB post were the magnus pack series and mercury pack series.

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39247 comments Mod
Melanie, are you still looking for this or did you find it?