Authors & Reviewers discussion

Author Interviews & More! > SEEKING SCI-FI/FANTASY AUTHORS TO INTERVIEW

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by J. Z. (new)

J. Z. Kelley (jzkelley) | 7 comments Hello, dear authors!

I share one author interview on my blog per month. I am seeking authors to interview for August, September, October, and November. If you have a book coming out in one of those months, this is a fantastic opportunity to boost your numbers early!

Here are the details:

1. I do research before writing my questions. All the questions will be unique to you, and they won't be questions you've answered a million times before.

2. Yes, of course, I will link to your Amazon and social media pages.

3. Questions may focus on your writing process, your marketing strategies, your worldbuilding, or anything unique about your writing life.

4. I would LOVE a chance to record audio interviews via phone or Skype, but if you'd rather just have me send you some questions and you send back the answers, that's fine too. I'll send you all the questions in advance either way.

5. You'll have a chance to approval the blog in finished form before it goes live.

If you're interested or have any questions, please let me know here!

Thanks!
Jazzi

message 2: by David (new)

David King | 45 comments Alright. I don't have anything about to come out, but I have 6/7 novels as science fiction or fantasy. Most recent release is Sabem II, but that's a sequel. Feel free to take a look through my list and let me know if you want to interview me or no.

message 3: by J. Z. (new)

J. Z. Kelley (jzkelley) | 7 comments Hi David,

Great! Let me do some research, and I'll get in touch by PM.

To everyone else who might be interested,

I am currently full through the end of October, but if you're willing to wait for your interview to be posted in November or December, I'd love to hear from you!

message 4: by Ellie (new)

Ellie Mitchell (elliemitchell) | 7 comments Hi Jazzi, are you still looking for authors to interview within your specified genres? :)

message 5: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah Teller (rebekah_teller) | 17 comments Hi Jazzi, If you're still looking for authors, please message me, too. My husband is dark fantasy author Jesse Teller and he would do an interview.

message 6: by S.T. (new)

S.T. Sanchez | 16 comments Jazzi wrote: "Hello, dear authors!

I share one author interview on my blog per month. I am seeking authors to interview for August, September, October, and November. If you have a book coming out in one of thos..."

I would love to do an interview. I have a new YA vampire fantasy novel out entitled Sunwalker. If you look it up on amazon you can read a sample and see if its a fit. :)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Jazzy! My debut YA Fantasy novella, A Wild and Unremarkable Thing, is releasing from Parliament House Press in January, 2018. I'd love to do an interview, either text, audio, or video, and would be happy to send you an ARC if you require one! Let me know here or at JenCastleberryBooks [at] yahoo [dot] com!

message 8: by Bryan (new)

Bryan Shewmaker | 2 comments I'll throw a hat in that ring, feel free to message me

message 9: by Yvette (new)

Yvette Bostic I just released the first book in my new series Light in the Darkness
Light's Rise
I'm a first time author looking for ways to get noticed and would love to do an interview.

message 10: by Jes (new)

Jes Drew | 4 comments If you're still looking for sci-fi authors to interview, I have a speculative/spy/sci-fi book I'm trying to promote Kristian Clark and the Agency Trap with an upcoming sequel.

message 11: by Ellie (new)

Ellie Mitchell (elliemitchell) | 7 comments Jazzi wrote: "Hello, dear authors!

I share one author interview on my blog per month. I am seeking authors to interview for August, September, October, and November. If you have a book coming out in one of thos..."

Hi Jazzi, I hope you're well.

I was wondering if you're still looking for sci-fi/fantasy authors to interview? If you are, would you consider interviewing me? I'm about to release the second book in a magical realism series, entitled Symbiote.

Book #1 was entitled Phoenix.

Phoenix

message 12: by Richard (new)

Richard Gradner (richardgradner) | 10 comments Hi, I've just released a new novel, Servant of Memory. Let me know if you're interested in an interview. Thanks!

message 13: by Odin (new)

Odin (odinsmusings) | 3 comments Hello! Not sure if you're still taking requests for this, but I just released my debut novel Sleepless Flame featuring a nonbinary protagonist. Feel free to reach out if you'd like.

Sleepless Flame

message 14: by Donald (new)

Donald Unger | 1 comments Jazzi wrote: "Hello, dear authors!

Love to be part of this!

Cannibalistic Sexbots from Space: The Full Trilogy

Cannibalistic Sexbots from Space The Full Trilogy by Donald N.S. Unger

message 15: by Andres (new)

Andres Rodriguez (aroddamonster) Are you still searching for Fantasy Authors?

message 16: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_mandeville) | 13 comments And/or sc-fi?

message 17: by Ciaran (new)

Ciaran McKearney | 11 comments Hi Jazzi, if you are interested i would like to give it a go. Any questions you wish to ask go ahead.

message 18: by Kyle (new)

Kyle Williams | 3 comments I would like to throw my hat in as well if this is still available PM me details please!

message 19: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Kenney (thecursedauthor) | 2 comments Hi, Jazzie!

I love the sound of this! I, unfortunately don't think I could do the Skype call but maybe by then I could figure out how to get access to something..

I don't have an official release date yet but I am aiming to release my fourth novel in my YA Fantasy series, "The Devils Curse Novels." somewhere around Halloween - Fingers Crossed ..
I would love for you to take a look at my current Fantasy novels and see if it would be something you would like to feature for a Q&A :)

Thank You!
Sarah
Sarah A. Kenney

message 20: by Peter (new)

Peter Stone (sevensidedcube) Hey There, I would be most willing to do a written interview, should you be interested. I am the author of the six-book Forager series. I released the sixth and final book last year.

message 21: by M.H. (new)

M.H. Barton (auguy86) | 5 comments Hi, Jazzi. I'm a newly published author and released my first book, An Unforgettable Melody, earlier this year. It's a romance tale but with a strong fantasy bend, as our human hero falls in love with a genie. Please let me know if you'd be interested in interviewing me!

M. H. Barton (auguy86)

message 22: by Jolene (new)

Jolene Skvarek (joleneskvarek) | 10 comments Hi! I have a studio with two authors (myself and my husband). Our studio just released my first novel Eyes of the Galaxy (Dystopian Scifi YA) and will be releasing Sapphire City (written by my husband) (Fantasy/Detective) coming out before November 1st. We also have a Light novel series out as well. And many more books planned. Let me know if this interests you.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Jazzi,

I have just published my first book, a paranormal romance called The Descendants - Rise of the Reaper Army. It is the first in what will be a five-book series. I am an Australian author and former news journalist. I would be happy to be part of your interview list for this year if you are looking for authors. Thank you for your consideration.. Nikki :)

The Descendants: Rise of the Reaper Army