Vaginal Fantasy Book Club discussion

Book Discussion & Recommendation > For fans of Souless

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (chewbecca) Gail Carriger, the author of the Soulless series, has been self-publishing romance novellas with different side characters form her parasol universe starring as the protagonists. I just got done reading the first one, which features Preshea. Preshea was an irritating school girl in Gail's YA Finishing School series, but she's all grown up in this story. She has written 2 more I believe. One of them is F/F featuring Genevieve Lefoux, who is from the Souless and the Finishing school series. The third one is M/M and I don't remember who stars in that one. Anyway, I love Gail Carriger so much and really respect her decision to self-publish a few things that she has complete control over. Being a novella, Poison or Protect was very short, but there was one graphic sex scene with a highlander :-) Anyway, I just wanted to give her a shout out lol.

message 2: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (veruna) | 213 comments The M/M one is not about characters that have been introduced in her main series and as such is published under the name G. L. Carriger for some separation from her previous work. It's set to release on July 18th and looks like a lot of fun! I've devoured her other works and can't wait to get my hands on this one!

message 3: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (chewbecca) Oh yeah, I forgot about that one! Hats another M/M story but that one is a new novel length story that goes with her other older book "Marine Biology," that I haven't read. The M/M novella isn't published yet (I just checked), and it will feature a vampire and a dandy, hopefully Lyall!