Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Adding New Books > Help needed with adding books

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anna (new)

Anna Lawrence | 5 comments omg I am so crap at this stuff!! I can't get both my books to appear on my author dashboard, can someone pls help me sort it.
Fools' Words Anna J Lawrence
Emilee Anna J Lawrence

I've tried doing the 'add book' thingy, and it's not working ( for me). *bangs head on desk and sobs quietly*

Anna J xx

☕ Lachgas ♿  (lachgas) | 6162 comments can you please add the correct information?
read here how to request when adding a book:
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

☕ Lachgas ♿  (lachgas) | 6162 comments ah now I got what you want ...
it would been helpful if you mention clearly that your books already on GR just under wrong author (due to missing period) as an easier solution, the link to the book on GR would've been helpful ;)

moved it to your profile by adding the period - that's nothing you could've done, so no worry.

☕ Lachgas ♿  (lachgas) | 6162 comments Fools words is already on your profile so I don't get what you mean?
Is there another edition which should be on your profile and isn't yet?

message 5: by Anna (new)

Anna Lawrence | 5 comments Lachgas wrote: "Fools words is already on your profile so I don't get what you mean?
Is there another edition which should be on your profile and isn't yet?"

My 2nd book, Emilee, isn't appearing and I dont seem able to add it.

message 6: by Anna (new)

Anna Lawrence | 5 comments Lachgas wrote: "ah now I got what you want ...
it would been helpful if you mention clearly that your books already on GR just under wrong author (due to missing period) as an easier solution, the link to the book..."

thank you, these things are so far out of my comfort zone. Your help is really appreciated.