♥ BR ♥ discussion

The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo
This topic is about The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo
June releases

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jeanne  (jeannel1) | 2186 comments Mod
Hey ladies!!! I FINALLY have some upcoming book releases I'm excited about. Don't you love it when there is NOTHING to read for months on end and then suddenly a whole bunch come out at the same time?! The new Taylor Jenkins Reid is getting great reviews....but I'm most excited about this..Bad Romance!!!! Let me know if you are interested, I miss you guys!

[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥  | 2388 comments Mod
Jeanne!!! I'm so sorry I don't get notifications anymore. What other books are there? I hope you are well

message 3: by Jeanne (last edited Jun 10, 2017 12:11PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

That's OK! I know, I miss a lot of notices too. Right now I'm reading Hearts on Air. I'm only 20% in, but enjoying it so far:) I was also thinking of this one..Sugar & Gold. Any other ideas? I need books for vacation!

kim Park Lee (kimparklee14) | 5 comments Jeanne wrote: "That's OK! I know, I miss a lot of notices too. Right now I'm reading Hearts on Air. I'm only 20% in, but enjoying it so far:) I was also thinking of this one..[book:Sugar & Gold|34..."

Hearts on Air is the best!! Finished it in one day.

Awesome! Glad you loved, I just read you review! :). Did you know our muse and profile for this page is the beloved Jay from the first book? Haha.