College Romance discussion

Looking for book like Beautiful Disaster!

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lorie (new)

Lorie | 9 comments I'm looking for a book similar to the writings of Jamie McGuire. Cool witty heroine with a bad boy trying to get her attention. Told in girls POV and college setting if possible. Lots of angst!!!! Any suggestions???

message 2: by Pen (new)

Pen Baltazar (penbolt) | 1 comments Lorie wrote: "I'm looking for a book similar to the writings of Jamie McGuire. Cool witty heroine with a bad boy trying to get her attention. Told in girls POV and college setting if possible. Lots of angst!!!! ..."

After Series by Anna Todd. I haven't read the published book yet (I've read the wattpad version). Not really similar to Jamie McGuire's style, told in the girl's POV (I think), college setting, LOTS OF ANGST! And the twist! The heroine's not really cool nor witty (but not an idiot) and the hero is a bad boy (a really really really bad boy). Enjoy!

message 3: by Lorie (new)

Lorie | 9 comments thank you!

message 4: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 10 comments Across the Hall by Nina...

Flawed Heart by Bella Jewel

The Hookup - Kristen Callihan

message 5: by Krystal (new)

Krystal | 1 comments I second with Michelle: The Hookup by Kristen Callihan

The Deal by Elle Kennedy

How to Date a Douchebag by Sara Ney

message 6: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 10 comments Also, fear me , fear us by b.b reid

message 7: by Lorie (new)

Lorie | 9 comments Thank you!! I'm super exited to read fear me! It almost sounds like Bully and I loved that series!!

message 8: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 10 comments It's actually pretty good. However, ' fear us ' really got me... You will see why!!

message 9: by Lorie (new)

Lorie | 9 comments Do I need to read in order?

message 10: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 10 comments nope

message 11: by Lorie (new)

Lorie | 9 comments Loving the first book right now 😀

message 12: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 10 comments Which part are you up to?

message 13: by Lorie (new)

Lorie | 9 comments Still early on but I'm in chapter 8 where he handcuffed her in his room. Book is a little darker than the fall away series but I like it.

message 14: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 10 comments Haha. It gets more darker. Especially in 'fear us'

message 15: by Lorie (new)

Lorie | 9 comments Can't wait!

message 16: by Lorie (new)

Lorie | 9 comments OMG just finished Fear me!! Wow what a great story!! Need to catch up on sleep before I start the next book! Whew! Thanks for the recommendation :)

message 17: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 10 comments Omg. Yeah, when you start a new book late at night, but can't stop until you finish it.

message 18: by Lorie (new)

Lorie | 9 comments Also if you like this kind of read. I highly recommend the book Six by Ki Lynn. It's kinda along the same lines but with adults. Really good!

>Michelle wrote: "Omg. Yeah, when you start a new book late at night, but can't stop until you finish it."