UK Book Club discussion

Authors - Book Promotions > Free - A Pearl Comb for a Lady - 27th-28th May

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Julia (new)

Julia Bell (juliabellromanticfiction) | 1838 comments A Pearl Comb for a Lady is FREE this weekend 27th-28th May. Three stories in one and perfect reading for the coming summer.

A PEARL COMB FOR A LADY is a romance through time.
Christabel is feisty with an overactive imagination. Aged 18 and living during the Battle of Waterloo, she's in love with a soldier who only wants to use her to advance his military career.
Victoria, living in the mid-nineteenth century is sweet-natured but haunted by the loss of her child.
Finally there's Jenny, a 21st Century career woman who's unable to sacrifice her pride and forgive the man she loves.
The pearl comb weaves its way through the centuries as though trying to find its true owner. And although these three women come into possession of the pearl comb, only one will wear it at her wedding.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Pearl-Comb-L...

A Pearl Comb for a Lady by Julia Bell

message 2: by Anna (last edited May 28, 2017 08:56AM) (new)

Anna Faversham (annafaversham) | 787 comments I like the sound of this and it's in my tbr pile - I must move it up!

message 3: by Julia (last edited May 30, 2017 01:47AM) (new)

Julia Bell (juliabellromanticfiction) | 1838 comments Thank you, Anna. I do hope you enjoy it when you read it. Let me know what you think.