Beta Reader Group discussion

Betas Offering FREE Services > Available to read most genres

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I love reading and can beta read you novel and review it on my blog, instagram and twitter.

I will read almost any genre if it catches my attention. I usually need the book a month before posting the review to read it and go through and make notes. If you would like to contact me here are my links

Email - courtneyinbookland@gmail.com

Instagram - @booklandwithcourtney

Blog - www.booklandwithcourtney.wordpress.com

Twitter - @booklandwithcou

message 2: by Fabiola (new)

Fabiola (fmrolan) | 26 comments Hi Courtney,
I have a WIP with 22,000 and I'm looking for an opinion on how it is going before I continue it. It's a mystery about an art student in Paris. Is that something you would be interested in reading?
Thanks,

Fama

message 3: by Hazel (new)

Hazel Kevlihan | 5 comments Hi Courtney,

I'm looking for someone to read my 80k YA Novel about thieves/con artists in Dublin, it's contemporary action/adventure. Let me Know if you're interested.

Cheers,
Hazel

message 4: by Martha (new)

Martha Guarisco (marthaguarisco) | 12 comments Hey, Courtney. I'm looking for beta readers for my 59K YA contemporary novel told from 4 perspectives. A little bit mystery, a little bit romance. Shoot me a DM if you're interested!

message 5: by Bethany (new)

Bethany Atazadeh (bethanyatazadeh) | 33 comments Hi Courtney :)

I love the fact that you write reviews! My novel is a YA/Sci-Fi/Dystopian, approximately 80,000 words. Currently I have a six week process below, which I need beta readers for, but if you'd prefer to do a fast read for a review instead, I could send you the novel in September?

My hope is to start sending a few short chapters to my beta readers once a week starting August 1st, for approximately six weeks, but again, we could work together to figure out a different time frame.

The first two chapters are here on google docs if you're open to considering it:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/19...

Message me if you're interested, and thanks for considering! :)

message 6: by Grace (new)

Grace (metafizzypop) | 14 comments Hi Courtney! Are you still available to beta-read? I have a literary fantasy that I'd like someone to look at.