The Realms - Semi Advanced discussion

Feywild > Feryorn Battle arena

Comments Showing 1-50 of 967 (967 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20

message 1: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 1476 comments Mod
A Battle arena with a training arena. Where many dark people come to fight and win prizes of all sorts.

message 2: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (last edited May 26, 2017 08:32PM) (new)

Kakashi was leaning against the wall thinking about whether or not to display his moves or wait for the next round. He knew that people would fear his power so he wanted to save it as a surprise for those cocky enough to test him into using that power. Plus it keeps him at an advantage when he could know his opponents strengths and weakness while he did nothing to show his.

message 3: by Lys: the adorkable kitten, Goddess of Love and Joy (new)

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 3058 comments Mod
Lydia was high up into the trees entranced by the beauty in the mans handsome features and the complete superior posture he radiated. Even from this far distance something about him made her want to speak with him. But judging from his vindictive eyes she didnt feel appeased at having those eyes directed on her in the same manner. Each stroke of her wrist captured him in her journal. He was no animal, but watching him felt so entincing!

message 4: by Angel (last edited May 26, 2017 08:49PM) (new)

Angel Gavrikova | 1847 comments Cynth was standing against a tree, watching battles happen between ninjas. Right now there was a break, or so she thought. She had spotted one particularly bored looking ninja leaning against a wall. He looked particularly strong, but tried to conceal it, and he was doing it very well. She frowned, thinking thoughtfully. A cool breeze stirred some trees into motion, sending a scent through Cynth's nose, the scent of another battle coming along.

message 5: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (last edited May 26, 2017 09:02PM) (new)

"Next battle between Kakashi vs Motri will begin shortly, so fighters come up to the arena!" the announcer says. Kakashi starts walking with his eyes close towards the stage as his opponent was acting cocky thinking he was stronger then him. He stepped up the stairs without a care as his face was emotionless and his eyes were closed. "When your ready you may begin" the announcer says jumping back "Hahah I'ma slaughter you!.." Motri laughs as opens Kakashi eyes. "Don't even compare me to you...." Kakashi said, then in a flash he was behind his opponent slowly sliding his sword into its case. "Too weak.." he says already walking off stage as Motri fell bleeding from a large slice to his chest to the ground. "Kakashi wins and moves on to the next round...." the announcers says shuddering. Kakashi goes back and sits down by the way for his next match.

message 6: by Lys: the adorkable kitten, Goddess of Love and Joy (new)

She blinked repeatedly. Did he just...? Shuddering, her arms filled with goosebumps, the thought of that sword slicing through her chest in perfect flawless ease freaked her out. However, she could not deny to herself that that one perfectly executed KO made him more alarmingly mysterious than ever. Just who was this Kakashi. Am i becoming a reporter now? Het nose wrinkled at thethought before her little cute laugh echoed in the wind, inmediatly slapping her hand on her mouth. She couldnt get caught, the guards would possibly make her fight for being an intruder, regardless if she was a girl or not. it happened to her best friend. And he died...With a quick signature of her name against the perfectly detailed drawn picture of him, she closed the journal and hugged the journal to her chest

message 7: by Angel (new)

Angel Gavrikova | 1847 comments Cynth was observing the battle, it had ended quickly, not really a full on fight. No wonder the young ninja was bored. It was time wasting! Fighting people who are not fully in challenge with this ninja. She could probably beat him, but she was just observing, and she was not truly sure of going up against such a confident opponent, but there was as too much confidence. She heard a rustle in a nearby tree, and spotted, with a little bit of looking, a girl, maybe a bit younger than her, with blue hair. What was ''tis girl doing up there? Cynth glanced around, making sure no one noticed and swiftly, silently, made her way to the tree.

message 8: by Angel (last edited May 26, 2017 09:28PM) (new)

Angel Gavrikova | 1847 comments When she got there, she swiftly jumped up, placing her hands on the girls shoulders to keep her still, "What are you doing here?" She risked a glance back, she guessed that this girl was not supposed to be here, sitting in a tree like that. "Look I'm not going to hurt you," she murmured, looking at the girls' terrified face, "but stick with me and the guards won't catch you, alright?" She asked, observing the girls' reaction.

message 9: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Kakashi could hear then as they talked and the one laughed. He opened one eye and look at them out of the corner of his eye but he didn't move he just looked at them. He wasn't sure whether or not to go to them, tell the guards, or stay where he was and let the guards deal with them. The guards were walking their way and talking to each other anyways.

message 10: by Lys: the adorkable kitten, Goddess of Love and Joy (new)

Lydia's heart raced, but she wasnt one to deny a request from a woman who sought not to do her harm. She flinched however when the woman touched her, and almost immediately images coursed through her mind and she snatched her shoulder back, banging against the tree. "Please dont touch me." she whispered, clutching her journal tighter to her chest, her arms shivering from those images. "I know i understand." She whispered, nodding her head and smiling lightly, her long blue hair blowing in the wind that quickened with her heart beat, clouds eerily blossoming in the blue sky with her silent fear she did not mask. She wasnt afraid of the beauty in front of her but of the guards that walked in the direction of where she perched on the tree.

message 11: by Angel (new)

Angel Gavrikova | 1847 comments Cynth looked to where the girls' glance went, and cursed. "Look, hold my hand okay, I will make us invisible, they won't see us unless you want to be taken away." She raised an eyebrow and held out her hand.

message 12: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Kakashi knew they were still there but he didnt move just closed his open eye. The guards went past them still locked in conversation. Kakashi that it was a little interesting with a girl that has that kind of power.

message 13: by Lys: the adorkable kitten, Goddess of Love and Joy (new)

Extending her trembling hand toward the woman, she narrowly grabbed a hold of her hand. Willing herself to fight the images and visions of this womand past and future from her mind. A spark thrusted to her fingertips, closing her eyes in a tiny yelp of surprise. I dont know what happening! she screamed internally, power coursing through her veins and she pushed it back. I dont want it! She begged shaking her head, then she opened her eyes and stared at the woman that was lookinh oddly at her.

message 14: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Angel wrote: "Cynth looked to where the girls' glance went, and cursed. "Look, hold my hand okay, I will make us invisible, they won't see us unless you want to be taken away." She raised an eyebrow and held out..."

((Ur turn))

message 15: by Lys: the adorkable kitten, Goddess of Love and Joy (last edited May 28, 2017 10:13PM) (new)

Jake The Ulitmate Senpai wrote: "Angel wrote: "Cynth looked to where the girls' glance went, and cursed. "Look, hold my hand okay, I will make us invisible, they won't see us unless you want to be taken away." She raised an eyebro..."

((JACK *tackle hugs*))

message 16: by Angel (new)

Angel Gavrikova | 1847 comments ((Sorry, I'm back!))

message 17: by Angel (new)

Angel Gavrikova | 1847 comments Cynth looked back yet again and saw that the guards were gone. She breathed a sign of relief and looked and the blue haired girl, she let go of her hand. "It's alright now, but be careful next time," she said, " what is your name?" She knew the girl was terrified, and she could smell her power, but she just helped the girl, the least the she could do was give her her name. Cynth leaned back on the tree trunk and smiled warmly at the girl, trying to give her some comfort. She had smelled the bored ninja listening to them, but paid him no mind, if he wanted to hurt the girl or her he would have to go through her first.

message 18: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Kakashi didnt seem to care abput the girls. He just waited for his match to come, so he may defeat his opponent and move on. When his time came he walk up to the stage as a his opponent stepped up too. "Youu.. mayy bee beggin" the announcer said shuddering as he jump back. The man against Kakashi didnt waste anytime shooting five arrows at him but in a flash the arriows were sliced in half while it Kakashi didnt move. Then the man shot and arrow while Kakashi's eyes were close and Kakashi caught it with two fingers. He didnt open his eyes as he flicked it back at the man with fire on it and he caught on fire falling off the stage. Kakashi walked off the stage and back to his spot to sit down. "Kakashi won next match beggins" the announcer says choking on his fear.

message 19: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Princess Kitty~Lys~Gøddꧧ øf Løvê needs a break wrote: "Jake The Ulitmate Senpai wrote: "Angel wrote: "Cynth looked to where the girls' glance went, and cursed. "Look, hold my hand okay, I will make us invisible, they won't see us unless you want to be ..."

Angel wrote: "((Sorry, I'm back!))"

((Posted))

message 20: by Angel (last edited May 29, 2017 04:39PM) (new)

Angel Gavrikova | 1847 comments Jake The Ulitmate Senpai wrote: "Princess Kitty~Lys~Gøddꧧ øf Løvê needs a break wrote: "Jake The Ulitmate Senpai wrote: "Angel wrote: "Cynth looked to where the girls' glance went, and cursed. "Look, hold my hand okay, I will ma..."

((Lys's turn next, is my character approved? Aerof))

message 21: by Lys: the adorkable kitten, Goddess of Love and Joy (new)

Lydia blinked at her for the longest time, processing her question with silent bewilderment. However she was being distracted by Kakashi and his next battle which lasted a half a second longer than the previous one. Having a low attention span was a curse! At this moment her fear was also replaced with eager excitement, it shone clearly in her gleaming sapphire ocean blue eyes, and a beaming smile that formed against her lips. After what felt like hours she got bored with the next match and pouted, then looked up at Cynth and blushed a pretty shade of pink. Seemingly forgetting that she asked a question. "Oh...um...my name is Lydia." She whispered looking back and forth, making sure no one noticed her fainf whisper.

message 22: by Angel (new)

Angel Gavrikova | 1847 comments Cynth laughed. "You like that ninja don't you?" She shook her head and smiled, amused in this situation. "I'm Cynth." She said to her. And telepathically Cynth said to Lydia. 'Don't talk too loud, he can hear us, just think something, alright? No need to be afraid.'

message 23: by Angel (new)

Angel Gavrikova | 1847 comments Jake The Ulitmate Senpai wrote: "Princess Kitty~Lys~Gøddꧧ øf Løvê needs a break wrote: "Jake The Ulitmate Senpai wrote: "Angel wrote: "Cynth looked to where the girls' glance went, and cursed. "Look, hold my hand okay, I will ma..."

(( YOUR Turn ))

message 24: by Lys: the adorkable kitten, Goddess of Love and Joy (new)

"I-I dont know him...." but i would sure love to. Finishing the sentence in thought, and then inhaled sharply at Cynth's words in her mind, she didnt even deny her claim! Peeking at him over Cynth's shoulder, admiring his power, him, everything. Im so stupid! She thought, hugging her journal tighter to her chest in an iron grip. Maybe Cynth was right maybe she was crushing over a man that didnt know she existed. "He doesnt like me though." She whispered faintly, almost sadly, forgetting almost completely about the warning Cynth's bothered to rely. "But its alright." She smiled brightly masking her true feelings perfectly behind her smile

message 25: by Angel (last edited May 29, 2017 07:14PM) (new)

Angel Gavrikova | 1847 comments Cynth narrowed her eyes at Lydia and thought to the girls mind. 'You're not stupid, everyone has crushes, even though I have never been in love, it is natural' she continued, ' and there is no need to mask your true feelings from me, I smell exactly how you're feeling right now, if you would like to know him, I can make it happen' she paused and stretched her mind again to Lydia's. 'If you want.'

message 26: by Lys: the adorkable kitten, Goddess of Love and Joy (new)

She shook her head. "Theres no need, a boring girl like me would never spark a man like his's attention." She whispered sincerly, shrugging after the longest pause known to man. "But your right maybe i would like to speak with him even for a bit." Blushing brightly again, her heart raced at the thought of the chanced encounter, she never believed in happily ever afters, or in true love herself. And she even wondered how a couple could be together til death. Did they ever get bored with each other? Do they ever have wild fantasies cross there minds about other people?.....What were wild fantasies anyway? Her nose scrunched up in frustration at the so many unanswered questions racing through her mind. "Cynth? Have you ever kissed a man?" She asked in spite of herself, and gasped silently at her impolite question. "Im sorry i didnt mean to pry..."

message 27: by Angel (new)

Angel Gavrikova | 1847 comments "It's fine, sweet girl" she replied to Lydia. "Truly I have never kissed a man, but it is lonely, not being loved." For a moment she let the deep longing sadness show on her face. "I will make sure he will notice you," she continued, "do not worry."

message 28: by Lys: the adorkable kitten, Goddess of Love and Joy (new)

"Me either." She smiled at Cynth, setting her journal aside and wrapping her arms around her in a comforting embrace, ignoring the spark of power coursing through her blood again. "But you know what, ive been reserving my lips for someone special." She admitted happily with a cute little giggle, then pulled back from her slowly and peeked at him again, daring to ask. "But how would he notice me?" She didnt voice it but she doubted that Kakashi would notice her in any way, since if he showed any signs of acknowledging their existence, he ignored it.

message 29: by Angel (last edited May 29, 2017 07:57PM) (new)

Angel Gavrikova | 1847 comments "Easy," she said cracking her knuckles, "I'll either battle him, or we can walk over and he can be a civilized little ninja and say hello." Cynth looked at her. "He has been getting a little too prideful with his power, the least I can do is give him a challenge." She smiled in satisfaction. And I won't be like the others, she thought to herself. "What do you think?" She asked Lydia. Cynth stretched her arms and woke her legs up from numbness.

message 30: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (last edited May 29, 2017 08:09PM) (new)

Kakashi was still sitting there with his eyes closed. He was thinking about when he wouls get an exciting opponent not these weaklings but he didnt think it would happen. He could still feel the loneliness, hatred for what his brother did. Yet he had almost forgot the girls that were in the tree.

message 31: by Lys: the adorkable kitten, Goddess of Love and Joy (new)

She looked up at her. "I suppose, but im not a fighter." She said raising from the branch and stretching her arms, the tree branches covering her from view. She really wanted to meet him, but she was afraid she would all but embarrass herself in front of him. "So um, how do we begin your master plan?" She asked tilting her head to the side, and gathering her things.

message 32: by Angel (new)

Angel Gavrikova | 1847 comments "That is very easily done," she said, stretching up and cracking her muscles. "We go down and see if he is in the mood to talk, or if he is such a stubborn butt, we can fight for some civilized conversation." Cynth straightened her clothes fingerless leather gloves and jumped down. Looking up to see if the girl was following her.

message 33: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Kakashi heard the girls movements but didnt move or open his eyes. He just sat there leaning against the wall not really caring about lot going on arouns him though. He wasnt the type to care unless it was important or death defying or something on the lines of that.

message 34: by Lys: the adorkable kitten, Goddess of Love and Joy (new)

Lydia jumped down the tree, timid to discover any soldiers or guards walking by. Seeing none however, she stood beside Cynth and looked toward the sky and sighed. Lydis you can do this i know you can. Hugging her journal she tucked it into her bag, and waited for cynth to execute her plan.

message 35: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Angel wrote: ""That is very easily done," she said, stretching up and cracking her muscles. "We go down and see if he is in the mood to talk, or if he is such a stubborn butt, we can fight for some civilized con..."

((Ur turn))

message 36: by Angel (new)

Angel Gavrikova | 1847 comments Cynth walked over to where Kakashi was leaning against a wall and apparently sleeping. Cynth checked back to make sure Lydia was following, and she was. When she was by Cynth's shoulder, Cynth tapped Kakashi's shoulder. He opened an eye, then two when he saw Lydia and her standing there.

message 37: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Kakashi looked up at them in a tired emotionless state. He didnt make a sound just looked at the girls and wandered why they bothered him when he waa thinking or sleeping in a case.

message 38: by Angel (new)

Angel Gavrikova | 1847 comments Cynth cleared her throats and glanced at Lydia before speaking, "if you may, Kakashi, I would like to introduce someone to you." She paused, looking at his reaction before continuing. "I think you will like her." She looked at Lydia again and gave her a reassuring smile.
"This is Lydia, and she would like to be your...friend." Cynth looked at Kakashi and her expression turned stony, her hair falling in her face. A cool afternoon breeze turned her hair. As she stood by and watched what Kakashi would do.

message 39: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Princess Kitty~Lys~Gøddꧧ øf Løvê needs a break wrote: "Lydia jumped down the tree, timid to discover any soldiers or guards walking by. Seeing none however, she stood beside Cynth and looked toward the sky and sighed. Lydis you can do this i know you c..."
(( posted))

message 40: by Lys: the adorkable kitten, Goddess of Love and Joy (new)

she was brought into silence by the curt blunt way Cynth approached him and introduced her. she thought she would do it herself but apparently that was taken away from her. "Um, thank you Cynth but i could have introduced myself to him." she murmured, tilting her head to look Kakashi in the eyes. true she was a bit intimidated by him but she wasn't going to back done at all, she couldn't speak but she hoped her composure spoke how she was not afraid of him in any way. Okay, maybe she was lying to herself on that one, but there was no way she was going to back down...hopefully. "I'm Lydia.....Lydia Nova, its a pleasure to make..." she paused for a second and blinked up at him, finding words to utter that would make sense. "....to make your acquaintance?" she asked more than stated. Way to go Lydia, she rolled her eyes at herself and huffed, shaking her head to control her nerves.

message 41: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Kakashi just blinked and didnt say anything just looked at her then at Cyn. But he didnt move or anything like he didnt care or something cause his face never moved. He didnt seem to really get what they wanted.

message 42: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Angel wrote: "Jake The Ulitmate Senpai wrote: "Princess Kitty~Lys~Gøddꧧ øf Løvê needs a break wrote: "Jake The Ulitmate Senpai wrote: "Angel wrote: "Cynth looked to where the girls' glance went, and cursed. "L..."

Princess Kitty~Lys~Gøddꧧ øf Løvê needs a break wrote: "Jake The Ulitmate Senpai wrote: "Angel wrote: "Cynth looked to where the girls' glance went, and cursed. "Look, hold my hand okay, I will make us invisible, they won't see us unless you want to be ..."
((Posted))

message 43: by Angel (new)

Angel Gavrikova | 1847 comments Cynth could sense Kakashi's confusion. And sighed mentally. "As my friend here said, Lydia would like to be of your acquaintance, to become your friend if you really don't understand" She spoke to him, she was wary if him, checking his reaction his posture, seeing if he would attack which was least likely to happen when there was an arena just a few paces away.

message 44: by Lys: the adorkable kitten, Goddess of Love and Joy (new)

Lydia just stared between them, the shortest of the two and started to fidget. She was feeling slightly awkward by this and silently wished she kept her mouth shut, and told Cynth nothing. And even if she did or didnt Cynth would have probably figured it out already even if she guarded her mind or not. According to her family she is the open book, and quite truthfully she was, trying to hide something from someone who had eyes and brain and a mind knew exactly what she was thinking

message 45: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Kakashi didnt really seem to care at the moment or at all really, he looked at both of them with a not really caring face as he look toward the arena. He didnt seem to pay attention to the girls or girl that was talking more on the match. He didnt wanna be rude but they had to prove to be worth his time.

message 46: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Princess Kitty~Lys~Gøddꧧ øf Løvê needs a break wrote: "Lydia just stared between them, the shortest of the two and started to fidget. She was feeling slightly awkward by this and silently wished she kept her mouth shut, and told Cynth nothing. And even..."

Angel wrote: "Cynth could sense Kakashi's confusion. And sighed mentally. "As my friend here said, Lydia would like to be of your acquaintance, to become your friend if you really don't understand" She spoke to ..."

((Posted))

message 47: by Angel (new)

Angel Gavrikova | 1847 comments Cynth growled. To be proved worth his time? She'd show him! Just trying to even be Lydia's friend was a supposed challenge for him! But, she wouldn't be a weakling. This man made her blood boil to its limit. "If you want a battle, then why didn't you say so?" Said Cynth, glaring at him. Then she looked at Lydia, her eyes softening, "It's alright Lydia, you don't have to regret this, your soul would never have settled if it had gone another way." She gazed back to Kakashi, rage and confidence roiling in her feelings. "Let's go, tough one." She spoke to Kakashi, and with that stalked up to the field, already making a plan of battle.

message 48: by Lys: the adorkable kitten, Goddess of Love and Joy (last edited Jun 01, 2017 07:02PM) (new)

She opened her mouth to protest, turning suddenly anf reaching for Cynth's arm, and just managed to graze her arm with the tip of her nail. Just barely missed her, but she was too late, she was always too late. And then a spark flowed and she screamed out. "NO!" She raised to her full height, which wasnt really tall because you know she was short. "If I have to prove im worth his time i'll prove it myself!" She glared daggers at Cynth willing her by sheer gaze to move off the stage and allow her this chance to prove her worth. At this point she didnt care who she fought as long as she proved to them that she isnt a weak frail little girl to them. She wasnt a child anymore she didnt need Cynth to fight for her, or introduce her to Kakashi or treat her like a baby who needed special care and attention

message 49: by Angel (new)

Angel Gavrikova | 1847 comments Cynth turned back and smiled gleefully, "that's my girl!" she said joyously. she looked back to Kakashi, pulling back her lip to show a row of fangs that she produced with magic. " If she gets hurt, you will pay, and I will battle you to the death." she turned back to Lydia and gave her an encouraging embrace. "You go, girl," she whispered in her ear before pulling back. Kakashi stood his full height, which was way taller than both Lydia and herself. And stalked to the battle arena without a word. Cynth reached her mind out to Lydia, ' go for the weak spots, and use his power against him, if he gets distracted it's your time to strike' Lydia nodded in confirmation and followed after Kakashi.

message 50: by Lys: the adorkable kitten, Goddess of Love and Joy (new)

She couldnt believe she was doing this....BUUUT SHE WAS SO EXCITED!! Without hesitating she built up the power in her veins and painfully drained a fraction of Cynth's power from earlier, and looked around her at the fighters, there power riding to her curled fingers, making her glow an unnatural Golden colour, her sapphire ocean blue eyes staring intensly at Kakashi's back. Unknown if all the power she took from the remaining living fighters was enough to be in the same league as him. But she wasnt here to beat him, she was up here to prove her worth. A girll dressed in a short skirt and a long sleeved shirt that drooped down her slender shoulders, barefoot nevertheless. How outrageous! But she smiled anyway and held her head up high, never tripping from her stride, immune to the sharp rocks beneath her feet. She wasnt much of a fighter but if she needed to fight she would!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20