The Realms - Semi Advanced discussion

Feywild > Feylen old Ruin Temple

Comments Showing 1-50 of 97 (97 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 1466 comments Mod
A Old temple mad years ago for the gods during a war.

message 2: by Lys: the adorkable kitten, Goddess of Love and Joy (new)

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2981 comments Mod
Staring up at the temple brought back so many memories, it was almost impossible to ignore. "Oh dear, i wonder if we're in time." She whispered mostly to herself. "Come dear one." She smiled at Phelan and stepped into the temple, her heart racing. It had been years since she last been here. "I want you to meet someone quite special. Im sure you'll love him. " a mysterious glint gleamed in her eyes as she smiled at the young beautiful fae.

message 3: by Angel (new)

Angel Gavrikova | 1847 comments Phelan followed the goddess, keeping an eye on her surroundings, and masking her features to a cool demeanor. Suddenly Amaterasu stopped, making Phelan almost run into her, Phelan wassometimes known for her clumsiness. Stepping around Amaterasu, she peered at a tall, handsome figure leaning against a marble pole, sunshine danced on his golden skin. He was a large contrast to her, while he had the darkest of hair, she had a light golden brown. While his eyes were a stunning amber, hers were the most beautiful and deepest of green. But, as she looked at his eyes, she saw no emotion from them, a hard to read figure, and maybe even a flirter, she was not impressed. "Who is he?" She whispered to Amaterasu, narrowing her eyes in distrust, maybe even dislike. His eyes were cold and lifeless as he bore his gaze at her, and raised an eyebrow. "You have no idea of who I am?" He said, making it sound as a rhetorical question, his voice was deep and rich, she had to raise her head high to look at him as she stepped forward, crossing her arms. "No need to be arrogant, if you are trying to be so, just tell me who you are," she glanced at Amaterasu, "no need to give trouble to a goddess to introduce us." She stared into his eyes, scowling.

message 4: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Ryo was sitting on the broken throne spinning little balls of light around with his finger. He was happy to see all of his friends again but he didn't think it would have to be on bad turns like this. He could sense that one god was already here and that made him even more excited to see who it was. "I wander who it might be that came here first?" he says happily as he gets up to greet them.

message 5: by Angel (new)

Angel Gavrikova | 1847 comments "Oryn" he said simply, not getting angry at Phelan for taunting him, infinite patience. "And yours?" He asked her, sweeping a glance at her. "I have no name," she replied, " my name is of the moon and sun and rain, but Phelan will do." She spotted a marble table filled with wine and delicacies, fruits and cakes and food that made her mouth water. "Nice to meet you," she looked back at him, sweeping a stare at him once more, and stalking over to the table.

message 6: by Lys: the adorkable kitten, Goddess of Love and Joy (new)

Amaterasu beamed as she saw Ryo, the god of creation. "Ryo!" She exclaimed picking up her long skirts and running toward him, her smile radiating brighter than the lights twirling magnificantly in his fingers. "Oh Gods of Creation, its been so long!" She said, tears brimming in her gleaming black eyes as she gracefully embraced him tightly. She had never been this happy before, okay perhaps more so, but that was so long ago. "And dont you dare tell me its only been a couple of years." Laughing she pulled back from him and dabbed at the tears on her cheeks. "And please excuse my dear fae." Smiling she waved at Oryn and Phalen. "I hope Oryn has been behaving himself."

message 7: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Ryo embraced her tightly and smiled "Hehe I'm sorry to call you in at a time like this Alma but it was important." Ryo said trying to keep a smile on as he walked hold her arm like a gentle man to the table. "But that can wait, How have you been" He asked her while moving the chair for her to sit in then sitting in his own chair.

message 8: by Angel (new)

Angel Gavrikova | 1847 comments (Oryn's POV)
Before Amaterasu left him, he had turned to her an she told him. " May you look after her for me?" She asked, looking at Phelan worriedly, who was at the moment nibbling at a chocolate strawberry. "She has been through so much, and I can't look after her forever." Sighing, she turned to him, waiting for his answer. He had told her he would. But the words still ran through his mind. What kind of things has she been through? She looked like she was a pretty fierce person and could take care of herself, but ever fierce persons got stumbled up at times. Sighing to himself he became the girl's protector.

message 9: by Lys: the adorkable kitten, Goddess of Love and Joy (new)

She thanked him with an eloquent smile, as she took her seat. Clasping her hands in her lap as she still stared up at him, fluttering her thick long lashes. Perfectly content with staring at him eye to eye. Since that scene she had with that man he called his brother she had never had the guts to look Ryo in the eyes, but now she could without any regrets. "Ive seen better days, i just feel this ominious presence lurking everywhere, watching, hunting, and i cant shake the feeling that something earth changing will occur soon if we do not act." She breathed, closing her eyes at her vivid dreams, remembering each detail with brisk knowledge, frightened to repeat each detail in voice. Without knowing her hand shook against her heart, feeling this way unnerved her, seeing the man she once loved frightened her more than anything else. But no matter how hard she tried she couldnt shake it off. But she opened her eyes and smiled not wanting to worry him.

message 10: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Ryo winked at her and his face show happiness to show he did not let the past haunt him till now. "Yes well that's what I'm soon going to be talking about and it involves Hyo my brother and his awaking. I fear it might be closer then we had thought" he had said only for Alma to her not the other two. He knew she had felt uncomfortable talking about him when the things between them had happened.

message 11: by Lys: the adorkable kitten, Goddess of Love and Joy (new)

Inhaling sharply, Amaterasu buried her hands in her face, heart racing she could hear them drumming in her ears. "I cant face him Ryo." She panted, her eyes brimming with tears, the news shocked her but it all sent a rickashade of emotions swirling in her heart. Especially the ones ones of longing, despair, and heartache, and most importantly of fear. The fear of seeing him sent that unnerving emotion to dangerous hearts. One she wished she could forget. "Is there a way? Any way to halt his awakening?" She hoped, even the desperation sounded in her voice, she wasnt ready, not now, possibly not ever.

Phoenix~They/Them ((So my goddess comes here...should Ignis come here as well?))

Phoenix~They/Them ((You also started without me and I was asleep :( ))

message 14: by Lys: the adorkable kitten, Goddess of Love and Joy (new)

((Well my character arrived first so yes your goddess comes here as well as Ignis

Phoenix~They/Them ((Ignis was created by a god and goddess))

Phoenix~They/Them Terra walked in, slightly nervous. She hasn't really been around much gods or goddesses other then those she trusts so this is new to her.

Ignis arrived as a phoenix before she landed on the ground, transforming to a human, she was here by herself currently with the god of fire and goddess of judgement nowhere to be found currently.

message 17: by Lys: the adorkable kitten, Goddess of Love and Joy (new)

((Techniqually ignis was created by my goddess because she is pheonix, but yeah she can come along if she wants))

Phoenix~They/Them ((Maybe your goddess helped since before your goddess was made I chose the fire god and judgement goddess to have been the ones who created her))

message 19: by Lys: the adorkable kitten, Goddess of Love and Joy (new)

((Mmm, without my goddess though pheonixs would have never have existed before. And my goddess birth is unknown, but yeah that works:))

Phoenix~They/Them ((Like she came with the idea but she needed help))

message 21: by Lys: the adorkable kitten, Goddess of Love and Joy (new)

((Yup, angels, elves, and fairies, etc where created by herself she didnt need other gods for that. However dragons, pheonix's, wyverns, etc needed a little help.:D))

message 22: by Angel (last edited May 27, 2017 12:28PM) (new)

Angel Gavrikova | 1847 comments Phelan watched the gods and goddesses pour in, watching and studying their movements. But she was waiting for one particular goddess, who of course, would probably show up late. But she was mostly paying attention to the sweets to notice anything but the food. She had moaned when she tasted a most delicious piece of chocolate cake. She couldn't get enough of this.
When she was done she started walking to a marble pole to lean on. But suddenly, she tripped on a loose tile on the floor. She started to fall, but gentle yet rough hands caught her. She gripped the arms and looked down to steady her feet. She snarled in dislike at her feet. She was small already, but clumsiness was always a part of her she couldn't seem to be able to control. She looked up at her savior and saw the familiar face of Oryn. "I was just fine before you caught me." She growled, stepping out of his grip. "A shadow of a smile coated his face but was gone in a second, leaving her to loook again at his expressionless face. "It didn't look like you were." He replied stepping back a few steps, but not before sweeping a glance at her. She snorted and sauntered over to the pole, leaning against it. After a few moment Oryn joined on the other side, not speaking.

message 23: by Alexandria, Goddess of Light (new)

Alexandria | 1049 comments Mod
((I'm assuming we just pop in whenever so here goes.))

Arinna shuffled in appearing to be quite flustered as she could barely lift her gaze from the floor. Normally she would be excited to see everyone but under these specific circumstances, it wasn't a dream scenario for her. Her hopes were that she'd go unnoticed by everyone else as she quietly made her way over to a corner. Arinna didn't want there to be any conflict, after all, she was the goddess of peace. She fiddled with the ribbon around her waist so that she would have something to focus on. Her guardian dragon awaited outside, he wouldn't fit inside and if something were to go wrong she would definitely need his help. "Please don't notice me..." She whispered to herself nervously, not wanting to be pulled into the conversation happening between other people.

message 24: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Ryo looks at her with a smile and care. " Well yes there is but there is. There are three ways to halt it." Ryo says carefully as as three images appear fir the gods and goddesses to see. "The first one and main one is the darkness where he is being kept. The second is the ten tail beast Shinju the beast he created to be his revival and pet of destruction. Third one is............his book" Ryo says as he feels a disturbance.
((https://m.imgur.com/G1uX3X4
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/_2dTG5WwW4F...))

message 25: by Lys: the adorkable kitten, Goddess of Love and Joy (new)

"His book?" She repeated, feeling slightly uneasy, new waves of fear rollinh through her body in waves. Holy heaven did everything about Hyo fill her with fear! Though she found his pet of destruction to be admirable adorable in its own way if it hadnt tried to eat her whole each time she approached the wicked beast. It was a miracle Hyo tamed that beast! However, her eyes filling with wonder she leaned into Ryo's words on pure instinct. "But no one knows where his book could be...." Pausing her lips pursed in silent thought

message 26: by Angel (last edited May 29, 2017 08:45AM) (new)

Angel Gavrikova | 1847 comments While Phelan was still leaning against the marble post, Oryn had taken out a piece of wood and a jack knife and started whittling. It was hard not to look at just what the object was though. When Phelan had enough courage to finally look she found that it was a small bear with a fish in its mouth, she turned and studied Oryn next. She didn't know how long she was staring at him until she noticed that he stopped and stared back at her, after that she didn't know how long they had stared at each other. "What are you staring at?" She breathed and looked away, blushing. Again there was a ghost of a smile on his sculptured face, but then it was gone and they were left with listening to the meeting. He frowned, she did too. Hyo. She growled. How could they stop him? And his minions.

message 27: by Alexandria, Goddess of Light (new)

Arinna shuddered at the mere mention of the darkness, for others it may have only been disturbing to see, but she had a deep-set trauma relating to it and it was the complete opposite of her own realm of light. Arinna's breathing became shaky as the light in the room dimmed. The light her body naturally emit was being dulled by the thought of the darkness she had long ago fallen into. She shied away into her corner trying to calm herself down, but she wasn't very successful in the slightest.

message 28: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (last edited May 29, 2017 04:40PM) (new)

"Well from what i heard my brother man a organization with 5 or so head leaders and they might have his book, cause their is men and women going around saying they learned powers from the book and they are his sons and daughters" Ryo said as he realized something at that moment. "Did anyone of one of you heard about the tail beasts and hosts? The story?" Ryo had asked.

message 29: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Jake The Ulitmate Senpai wrote: ""Well from what i heard my brother man a organization with 5 or so head leaders and they might have his book, cause their is men and women going around saying they learned powers from the book and ..."

Angel wrote: "While Phelan was still leaning against the marble post, Oryn had taken out a piece of wood and a jack knife and started whittling. It was hard not to look at just what the object was though. When P..."

Princess Kitty~Lys~Gøddꧧ øf Løvê needs a break wrote: ""His book?" She repeated, feeling slightly uneasy, new waves of fear rollinh through her body in waves. Holy heaven did everything about Hyo fill her with fear! Though she found his pet of destruct..."
((Posted))

message 30: by Angel (new)

Angel Gavrikova | 1847 comments Jake The Ulitmate Senpai wrote: "Jake The Ulitmate Senpai wrote: ""Well from what i heard my brother man a organization with 5 or so head leaders and they might have his book, cause their is men and women going around saying they ..."

((Is my character approved??))

message 31: by Angel (new)

Angel Gavrikova | 1847 comments Aerof walked in the temple, only a few minutes late, it was a long distance travel from where she lived. But at least she wasn't half an hour late. She looked at all the gods and goddesses that were there, her shadows writhing up and down her arms. She spied out Phelan in the crowd of immortals. She came up to where Phelan was standing. Phelan was her long known friend, and whenever there was a chance she liked to see her. When she arrived, she smiled a rare smile that shone as bright as the sun and hugged her dear friend. "It's been so long!!" She exclaimed. Hugging her friend tighter. Phelan hugged back. "It has been ages!" She replied. When they were done Aerof stood beside Phelan and watched the scenery, picking up pieces of conversation and frowning at how true they all were. "Hyo has come back for revenge?" She whispered to Phelan, who was scowling herself. As Aerof said that she spotted a handsome young Fae standing on the other side of the marble pole, his heart was a pure and kind one, though his face yielded nothing.

message 32: by Lys: the adorkable kitten, Goddess of Love and Joy (new)

Amaterasu stared at him for the longest time, her eyes widening into large perfect pools of screaming emotions so obvious it was laughable, if it wasnt a serious matter anyone that was approixmately within range of her face could see the the words screaming from her eyes! No! Was i suppose too? Gulping, and fumbling with her fingers simultaneously in her lap. Suddenly she jumped and rose from her seat, skirts flaring elegantly against the cement floor, turning to the resting spot of Arinna's corner. "Arinna?" She said soothingly, frightened for the Goddess. "Your safe, dear one, no darkness will harm you here." She whispered faintly, all for Arinna's ears. "I promise." Smiling beautifully, a smile filled with promise, she extended her hand to the Goddess.

message 33: by Angel (new)

Angel Gavrikova | 1847 comments Princess Kitty~Lys~Gøddꧧ øf Løvê needs a break wrote: "Amaterasu stared at him for the longest time, her eyes widening into large perfect pools of screaming emotions so obvious it was laughable, if it wasnt a serious matter anyone that was approixmatel..."

(( Lys you have to post on Astral Sea and Feyorn Battle thing ))

message 34: by Angel (last edited May 29, 2017 07:03PM) (new)

Angel Gavrikova | 1847 comments Eden transformed from a hawk form and landed on the marble tiles of the Fehlen Temple, he looked around and saw that almost every one of the immortals were wearing terrified expressions, but others looked on with cool expressions. He must have missed something important. He walked to a goddess that was near him, she was breakingly, crushingly beautiful, with flaming red hair and golden eyes that reminded him of a lioness, it was hard not to be captivated by her. "Miss?" He asked her in his deep voice. She looked at him in a cool expression, showing no emotion. He saw kindness in her, but she also had a broken heart, almost to no repare. And that her name was Aerof, a beautiful name. "Yes?" She replied. "May you tell me what had happened in the meeting?"
"Yes, Hyo is planning for revenge, he has a dangerous creature with him, and a book, and we have to stop him before anything horrible happens."
He nodded to her in thanks and looked to see his old friend Oryn with another girl who was obviously fae from the curve of her ears. He smiled, and walked over to his friend since birth.

message 35: by Angel (last edited May 29, 2017 07:03PM) (new)

Angel Gavrikova | 1847 comments ᴍᴏᴏɴᴄʜɪʟᴅツ wrote: "She offered the hawk man a smile before turning back to the discussion. She was unnerved by the way the hawk man had looked at her. Almost like he could see right through her. Where she was most vu..."

((It was my character he was talking to, Aerof, I'll edit it to make it more clearer))

message 36: by Alexandria, Goddess of Light (new)

Arinna looked at Amaterasu for a moment, shocked by her quick movement, she may wield power over the fastest thing known, but she was surprised none the less. She scanned her over once noting the hand extended to her, but she wasn't sure what to do. She seemed almost frozen before she briskly loosened up nearly falling into the other goddesses arms, gripping her in a hug. All of this was far beyond her nature, every bit of what was happening was the exact opposite of what she stood for. A growing darkness that consumed her light, monsters of war and destruction that would ruin the peace she stood for and a book of true corruption opposing her purity in all ways. Arinna questioned why she even took the time to come, beyond the fact that she was amongst the gods she saw no reason for her to take part, it wasn't like there was anything she could do. Her eyes welled up with tears, every inch of her wishing that she could do something to stop anyone from getting hurt, but she could do nothing. "Thank you..." she whispered, her voice barely audible. She let go, trying to put on a brave face, but she looked far more like a sad puppy than anything. "We should probably listen to Ryo... Maybe there is a way to make Hyo stop without having a big fight..." She muttered hopefully, her natural light starting to rekindle.

message 37: by Lys: the adorkable kitten, Goddess of Love and Joy (new)

Amaterasu smiled kindly at the Goddess of light, feeling wonderful that Arinna regained her composure and her soft voice. At the mention of Hyo's voice, she shivered as a new ray of goose pecks: as she would like to call the little bumps on peoples arms and legs, covered her arms, even raising the little hairs on her neck. Regardless of her traiturous pumping lovesick heart, she blinked away that name that haunted her everywhere she went. Still bringing back irreplaceable memories she wished she could forget. "I hope so as well, no one should bare the loss of a loved one, in war, in murder, in sickness, nothing." She closed her eyes, her long lashes brushing against her flawless complexion, her hands brightening against her heart, a silver rose blossoming into life in her hands. "A beautiful rose for a kind beautiful Goddess of light, peace, and purity." Opening her eyes, she placed the rose in Arinna's silkly white hair, sending a loose strand behind her ear. Her attention almost motherly as a smile beamed across her plump full lips. Strange how Amaterasu could have fallen in love with the darkness himself: Hyo.

message 38: by Angel (new)

Angel Gavrikova | 1847 comments Aerof stared after the god of Sea, he seemed......kind. Not everyone was that way to her anymore. Maybe he didn't know she was the goddess of darkness, she shrugged off the feeling and spotted Amaterasu with the goddess of light, it had been long since she had seen her too, she made a note to visit more often. She smiled at Phelan and gave her an embrace before heading toward Amaterasu

message 39: by Angel (new)

Angel Gavrikova | 1847 comments Phelan spoke up, "We can't let this go to war! Far too many will be affected!" Heads nodded from the crowd, agreeing with her. But it was true, too many will be affected, there may not be enough resources from the last war, which was only three years ago.

message 40: by Alexandria, Goddess of Light (last edited May 29, 2017 08:06PM) (new)

Arinna gave a soft smile, it's faintness alluded to the fact that she was still quite sad, but she was glad to have someone so kind here with her. "Thank you again," Arinna said, her tone more smooth and clear than earlier. The flower was beautiful and a lovely gesture and made Arinna curious, causing her to focus on something else for a moment, she glanced at the ground to make sure that none of her calla lilies had begun to sprout randomly about between any cracks in the floor, after all, it wouldn't be the best time such a thing. She was brought back to attention, however, by Aurora's question. "I think that's what Ryo might be trying to tell us..." She told her quietly, trying not to sound mean. Even Arinna knew that there was no way to avoid bloodshed, which was rare as she was usually the one to try to deny such a thing no matter what. She wanted peace, she wanted those she called her family to be happy and if in the end that all meant there would have to be blood then she knew she'd have to tolerate it. Arinna would never be the warrior goddess many mortals thought her to be, but she if she had to try to be something like that for peace she would try her best, but she could never truly harm another living thing of her own accord. She also noticed another goddess approaching from nearby... Aerof, goddess of darkness. She was nice, but Arinna was terrified of the dark and therefore was uneasy around her. Her posture changed as she shied away from the goddess a bit, though she still wanted to try and be her friend at least.

message 41: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

"Well when i was fighting my brother i had a few clan members fight his ten tails. When the ten tails was defeated all the clan members except one used the power they stole from Hyo to spilt the ten tails power into 1 to 9 tailed beast the 11-15 were destroyed. The one member had been with the 1-9 tailed beast up till he died from old age. Now the tailed beasts are sealed in 9 children. We must find these children before the dark organization does because if they are found by them the beast energy gets sucked of of the child with its soul and kills the child" Ryo said without taking a breath surprisingly. He stands up thinking about something else and walks aroubd the table. "Have any of u at the time remember the clan memebers last name that were there?" He asked still thinking.

message 42: by Lys: the adorkable kitten, Goddess of Love and Joy (new)

Amaterasu cleared her throat. "There is nothing we Gods and Goddesses can predict for the future, eventually the God of destruction will be reborn once again. And even if we do manage to find the nine children, what will we do with them? And the book, its unknown where it could be hidden." She stared at Ryo, determination creasing her eyebrows. "And if need be i will cross his path once again." She murmured to Ryo's ears only, then she turned toward Arinna, and brought both hands to her own, smiling once again at her. "You are a brave woman, Arinna, filled with an innocent beauty none of these woman could attain. And you are stronger than you know, dear one, so much stronger." She planted a soft kiss to the Goddesses forehead, pushing a stray hair behind her ears. Then she dropped her hands to her sides taking in deep breaths for courage.

message 43: by Angel (new)

Angel Gavrikova | 1847 comments Aerof was almost to Amaterasu when a hand was out on her shoulder. She looked at it, it was a muscular hand, large and warm on her shoulder. She looked at the owner. To her surprise it was the God of the Sea who had asked her about the meeting earlier. "Remove you hand or I will rip it off and beat you to death with it" she snarled at him. He removed his hand chuckling. Aerof was about to continue but then he stepped in front of her, she ran into his muscled body and he caught her. Aerof' shadows writhed thicker around her arms and light green dress. "Let me go." She growled, her face inches from his, making her stare at his deep blue eyes, she noticed that he had a circle of green around the middle of his eyes, they were electrifying, stunning. "What do you want from me?" She snarled again. "Only your name." He replied staring at her as if he could see right to her very broken soul. She stepped out of his grip and walked around him, stopping and looking back at his chiseled face. "Aerof, Goddess of Darkness." And kept on walking toward Amaterasu.

message 44: by Angel (new)

Angel Gavrikova | 1847 comments Aerof finally reached Amaratsu, looking back to see the God of the Sea now talking to someone, but he glanced back to see her. She scowled at him and looked at Amaterasu, giving her a hug. When she pulled back, she noticed the Goddess of Peace, Arinna, standing beside her. Amaterasu looked nervous and jumpy, but smiled anyway.

message 45: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

"Actually we can by getting the book and those children. Cause the tailed beasts that are sealed in the kids can destroy a whole realm but if we get to them before the dark organization we can train athem to harness the power and use power to protect the realms." Ryo said still think as he remembers something and turns to them. "I just remember that the last memeber of the clan that seal the ten tails is the one of two only that can fully seal the ten tails again incase." He says excitedly but then starts thinking again about the host of the nine tailed beast and where he had left him.

message 46: by Angel (last edited May 30, 2017 12:16PM) (new)

Angel Gavrikova | 1847 comments "The kids, don't you think they will want something in return for their help?" Aerof called out, considering the options. It wasn't as easy as he made it sound. And how were they going to get by the bounds that kept the kids captive exactly? And how many gods, goddesses, and fae would go to help? Aerof's brow furrowed in concentration.

message 47: by Alexandria, Goddess of Light (new)

Arinna smiled at Amaterasu's remark but decided to continue listening in to what was being said by the others. Arinna mulled over things in her head, trying to find a way to make things happen without any death. Arinna meekly spoke up worried that she may just be ignored for her lack of knowledge relating to war, "They can be convinced, can't they? After all, as a whole, there isn't much we can't give them and at this point in time any of us should be willing to give anything to avoid the deaths that could happen otherwise." She reasoned, not wanting anyone to take violent action against the children.

message 48: by Angel (new)

Angel Gavrikova | 1847 comments Oryn watched and listened to every word being said. Calculating and making ideas was a strong point for him. But in this place, the Goddes of Darness was right. They would probably want something in return, and Arinna was right too, but even if they didn't have much, they would want something but they would have to ask the children that.

message 49: by Angel (last edited May 31, 2017 11:09AM) (new)

Angel Gavrikova | 1847 comments Eden couldn't stop looking at the Goddess of Darkness, how her brow furrowed in concentration, her arms crossed and her hair shimmering even brighter in the sunlight from where she stood. How her shadows roiled around her and everything in between, her fury and beauty stunned him. He also couldn't stop thinking of how her body had run into his chest only a minute before, how soft it was, so delicate and fragile, as her soul was, but her walls were thick and piled around her feelings. His feeling were mixed, but he wanted to know her, to see her true self, if she would show him that.

message 50: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Ryo knew they had a point. "We can ask the children when we gather them...." he was saying then cut off and drops to one knee, putting his hand his head. "Brother.. im coming" Hyo said in Ryo head as his voice disappears and two eyes Ryo has seen before shows up. And then they disappear and everything is normal again as he pants a little.

« previous 1