The insight? discussion

Up coming books. > The Hollow.

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by I'amber, I'll forget this world. (new)

I'amber (xiamberx) | 376 comments Mod
By Jessica Verday.

Comes out, Title doesn't have a date yet.

Product Description
When Abbey's best friend, Kristen, vanishes at the bridge near Sleepy Hollow Cemetery, everyone else is all too quick to accept that Kristen is dead?and rumors fly that her death was no accident. Abbey goes through the motions of mourning her best friend, but privately, she refuses to believe that Kristen is really gone. Then she meets Caspian, the gorgeous and mysterious boy who shows up out of nowhere at Kristen's funeral, and keeps reappearing in Abbey's life. Caspian clearly has secrets of his own, but he's the only person who makes Abbey feel normal again...but also special.
Just when Abbey starts to feel that she might survive all this, she learns a secret that makes her question everything she thought she knew about her best friend. How could Kristen have kept silent about so much? And could this secret have led to her death? As Abbey struggles to understand Kristen's betrayal, she uncovers a frightening truth that nearly unravels her—one that will challenge her emerging love for Caspian, as well as her own sanity.

Not my review!

message 2: by lianna (new)

lianna (emiliaclarkes) | 30 comments Wow this looks good :)

message 3: by Sar (new)

Sar (sarahjstraley) this sounds amazing.
i can't wait until sept. 1st!

message 4: by madison (new)

madison (HBmadison) | 105 comments Oh, I've been wanting this book to come out for a long time! It sounds really good.

message 5: by I'amber, I'll forget this world. (new)

It does [:

message 6: by madison (new)

madison (HBmadison) | 105 comments Have you seen the movie Stars Hollow? It has Johhny Depp in it I think.

message 7: by madison (new)

madison (HBmadison) | 105 comments Oops. I meant sleepy Hollow

message 8: by I'amber, I'll forget this world. (new)

Theirs a movie?

0_o

Wait, wait, I'm at sea ><

message 9: by madison (new)

madison (HBmadison) | 105 comments Lol. Well, the movie isn't about the book, but it's like the same sorta universe thing I think. I think that's how the author got the idea.

But I'm not sure...so don't take my word for it.

message 10: by I'amber, I'll forget this world. (new)

Are you talking about sleepy Hollow?

message 11: by madison (new)

madison (HBmadison) | 105 comments Yeah, that's the one. Ooops, sorry.

message 12: by I'amber, I'll forget this world. (new)

Haha, it's all good :D

I've seen it [:

message 13: by madison (new)

madison (HBmadison) | 105 comments =] It's kinda creepy, huh?

message 14: by I'amber, I'll forget this world. (new)

Oh yes!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG! I LUV SLEEPY HOLLOW!!!! i luv johnny depp soo much and i luv creepy mocvies!

message 16: by madison (new)

madison (HBmadison) | 105 comments Creep movies are good. I'm just not a big fan of scary movies. I mean I like them but I get way too...jumpy.

I get scared really easily.

message 17: by I'amber, I'll forget this world. (new)

Same, someone can just tap me on the back and I jump... but I love scary movies.

message 18: by madison (new)

madison (HBmadison) | 105 comments Yeah, some of my friends like to give me a good scare once in a while.

My mom and I use to make it a game of who could scare each other the most. :] She won.

message 19: by I'amber, I'll forget this world. (new)

Lol, your mom sounds kewl :D

message 20: by madison (new)

madison (HBmadison) | 105 comments Lol. Yeah, she's not bad. :]

message 21: by I'amber, I'll forget this world. (new)

That's always kewl [;

message 22: by madison (new)

madison (HBmadison) | 105 comments Yeah, it is. What's the most lame thing that's ever scared you? Do you even know? 'cause that's a kinda weird question.

message 23: by I'amber, I'll forget this world. (new)

My step mom walking into to the living room and I didnt realize it and she was talking to me, and I almost jumped outta my skin XD

I was readin lol

message 24: by madison (new)

madison (HBmadison) | 105 comments Lol. I can see how that would happen. Believe it or not I got scared my a loaf of bread. :P

It was at night and I was standing in the kitchen(the light were off) and from the corner of my eye I thought I saw a hand reaching down to me from the top of the fridge.

Yeah, that hand was bread. Lol, it scared me really bad though.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

omg i jus read the hollow!!! i cried like a baby and was sooooooooooooooooooooooooo mad at the ending. there better be a second one....

message 26: by madison (new)

madison (HBmadison) | 105 comments I know! Totally left you hanging... :(

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

ikr?! ugh...do u think there will b a 2nd?

message 28: by madison (new)

madison (HBmadison) | 105 comments Probally...but I don't know. And what kinda bugged me was that the main character seemed content that he was gone.

message 29: by madison (new)

madison (HBmadison) | 105 comments Oh! Just checked on the website! There's gonna be a second and third book coming out 2010 and 2011!! :D Good!

http://www.jessicaverday.com/html/02_...

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

i no rite?! and then she totally sent herself to her aunts house or whatever :l