Beta Reader Group discussion

Betas Offering FREE Services > Beta Reader available for DARK ROMANCES

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ayesha (new)

Ayesha Singh (BookloverAyesha) | 4 comments Hello!

I'm a new member of this group and I love it here, I love it that the readers are finding authors to talk about their book and authors are finding readers who will beta read their book!

About me: I love books!!! Especially the DARK ROMANCE genre! I'm available to beta read for any author who has written a dark, gritty romance. 😊 I'm a tenacious reader and new at beta reading but I think I could really help an author out who wants an honest feedback on her book. Also, I would love to give some suggestions to improvise the book, (ONLY IF THE AUTHOR WANTS ME TO DO IT)
Please don't expect me to find out typos and grammatical mistakes in the book, I'm sorry but I'm a reader not an editor, I'll tell you how your book looks from a reader's POV.
Feel free to PM me on goodreads, I'll try to reply to you as soon as possible. However, I won't be able to read your work for the coming 2 weeks. (I'm a little busy right now.)

Thanks for reading! ☺

message 2: by Bex (new)

Bex Dane | 3 comments I sent you a PM. I'm a little excited because I think you'll love my book!

message 3: by Kat (new)

Kat | 11 comments Oh, Ayesha. I think you would be perfect for this one short story of mine. It is a dark love story called Our Dance. If you are interested in reading it, please email me at katdevittromance@gmail.com.

It would be more than lovely to hear from you!

Best,
Kat

message 4: by Ayesha (new)

Ayesha Singh (BookloverAyesha) | 4 comments I just did! 😊

message 5: by Troy (new)

Troy Neenan | 34 comments Would you be interested in parallel universe/ erotica/ humour? If you want I can cut through the erotica bits and leave them as fade to black scenes. Right now I am trying to get a characters dynamics, the plot, and the concept.

Are you interested?