Authors & Reviewers discussion

Looking for cozy mysteries by indie authors

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by H. (new)

H.  (yorkshire_tea_and_toast) Would love to read anything within this genre - I'm hoping to branch out to read more independent authors, offer my support as a reader.

message 2: by Sandy (new)

Sandy Benitez (sandybenitez) | 5 comments Hi Hannah,

Would you be interested in reading my gothic fantasy & mystery novel, The Rosegiver? I'd be happy to send you a PDF copy if you are. Feel free to PM me or just leave a comment here.

Summary:

It is the late 1800s, in rural England, seventeen-year-old Rachel Harper has been summoned by her aunt to assist with housekeeping duties at the family inn. She is also required to perform duties as a rosegiver, a messenger for the weak, the broken-hearted, and the dying. On her journey to Rosethorne Inn, she befriends a writer named John, who informs her about a rash of missing girls in Thistle Grove and nearby towns. He also discusses the topic of vampyres which intrigues Rachel.

Upon arriving at Thistle Grove, they are greeted by a young man, named Ronan, who is employed by Rachel’s aunt. Eventually, he divulges his primary profession, a graveminder, something that is both ancient and dangerous. Shortly after, strange occurrences take place and Rachel is haunted by frightening dreams. Will she discover the secret behind the missing girls and the strange dreams? And will she sacrifice years from her life if it means saving the life of someone she loves?

Thanks,
Sandy

message 3: by H. (new)

H.  (yorkshire_tea_and_toast) Sandy wrote: "Hi Hannah,

Would you be interested in reading my gothic fantasy & mystery novel, The Rosegiver? I'd be happy to send you a PDF copy if you are. Feel free to PM me or just leave a comment here.

Su..."

That sounds amazing thanks. Do you want me to msg you?

message 4: by Sandy (new)

Sandy Benitez (sandybenitez) | 5 comments I just caught this message from you Hannah, sorry about that. You can message me here at Goodreads or just let me know your email address is in a reply here.

Thanks!