GLBT + 1x1 Roleplays discussion

Lesbian 1x1s > Jack Frost and Ruth

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 770 comments Here we go! Would you mind re posting the idea?

message 2: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 13 comments

Anybody for a mature FxF? PM me if interested!

Girl A is from a conservative family. She never had any doubts as a child about where her life would end up. She'd get a steady job, get married to a man with a steady job, raise lots of children in their suburban neighborhood, and be happy.
She never actually thought about what she wanted.

Until her family had to move because of her dad's work. Girl A's life was turned upside-down. Across the country from all of her friends, in a seedy high school where no one shared the beliefs she grew up with, Girl A had to figure out a whole new way of life.

That's how she met Girl B.
Girl B was the cool girl in school. Carefree, she lead her group of friends, the troublemakers at school. Girl B was never the type to settle down with a boyfriend or girlfriend, and never the type to follow rules. Girl A caught her eye, and Girl B brought her into her friend group, showing her how to be one of the 'cool kids', eventually even seducing her.

Girl A never imagined she'd grow feelings for another girl, but she did with Girl B. unfortunately, the feelings weren't mutual. Girl B didn't believe in love. Where will they go from here?

-This is obviously a pretty mature RP, so I'd like to do it in PM
-You're Girl A, I'm Girl B
-Have good grammar
-Plot isn't set in stone. I'm open to changes
-PM me if interested

message 3: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 13 comments So do you like simple or detailed character sheets?

message 5: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 13 comments Ok sounds good. I'll start working on mine, and I'll try to have her up soon

message 7: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 13 comments Name: Alexis Francis Hovis
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance:

Snarky, sarcastic, sexy, wild, and carefree, Alexis is the life of the party. She surrounds herself with friends, and is never hesitant to bring new people into her friend group.
But down below all that Alexis has a lot of hurt, a lot of pain that she never lets show, and never will if she can help it. It's easier to live life and not care.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 770 comments

Name: Aiyana Dixie Choi
Nicknames: Ivy

Sexuality: Homosexual
Crush: None
Relationship: Open
Personality: TBRP'D
Appearance:

Eyes: Blue
Height: 5'4
Hair: Natural brown, but likes it black with small streaks of blue
Weight: 134 lbs

Family:

Mother - (58)
Father - (56)
Older Brother- (25)
Younger Brother - ( 8)
Cat - (7 cat years )
On left: Pistachio
On right: Oreo

message 9: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 13 comments Awesome! Where do you want to start at?

message 11: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 13 comments Maybe the first that Ivy goes to school after moving?

message 13: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 13 comments Either way is good with me :)

message 14: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 13 comments Oh, sorry, I just re-read what you posted. I'll go ahead first, give me a second.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 770 comments ((I will post first then))

Aiyana stared up at the high school before glancing back at her mother and younger brother. "Have an awesome day Aiyana." Her mother called. "I will." She turned back and began to walk slowly to the main doors. It had not been thirty seconds since the first bell. New school, new life.She thought to herself hoping nothing bad would happen. She pushed the doors open and headed straight to the main office .

message 16: by Ruth (last edited May 26, 2017 01:33PM) (new)

Ruth | 13 comments Alexis yawned, stretched, then opened her eyes, trying to remember where she was. She was naked on the couch in someone's apartment. Residue of cocaine and empty bottles of alcohol littered the coffee table. Other kids her age and older sprawled around the living room in a similar state. A slight throb in the back of her head reminded her of just how drunk she'd gotten last night. She glanced around at the kids, seeing if she recognized any of them. There were three or four from her high school, but the rest must've been from the college here.
Well, if she wanted to get to school this morning, she'd need to get dressed and go.

She stood up from the couch, and tried not to step on the other passed out kids as she searched for her clothes. She ended up finding all of them in random places, scattered around the apartment. It made her wish she could remember the events of last night. It might would come back to her later.

An hour later, she was walking up to school. She'd gone home and cleaned up, and was now wearing boots, black skinny jeans, and a tight-fitting crop top that showed off her tattoos. She wasn't late, yet, and headed for her first classroom.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 770 comments
Aiyana stood in the office glancing at every student or teacher walking in and out. She waited patiently for someone to see what she needed. "May I help you?" She turned and nodded as she walked to the desk. "Yeah." I am Aiyana Choi, I moved here." She began. "I am here to get my schedule and I was told that there will be someone to show me around." The eighteen year old added. She was okay by herself, but maybe getting someone to show her around would be a good way to start a new.

message 18: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 13 comments Alexis passed the desk and saw a girl she didn't recognize. That was weird, she knew almost everybody at school, at least by face if not by name. Pausing, she eavesdropped on what the girl was saying.
She was new, then. That made sense. And of course, Alexis noticed that the girl was pretty attractive.
She overheard her asking for someone to show her around, and decided to approach.
"Hey," she said with a smile. "Couldn't help but overhear. If you need some help, I'd be happy to oblige."

Aiyana swiveled around, probably almost hitting the person with her bag. "Well, there was someone, but they are not here yet, so thank you Alexis for taking over." The secretary spoke. "Alexis, this is Aiyana and Aiyana this is Alexis. If you need anything, you can come by the office anytime or ask Alexis anything." Aiyana nodded and smiled. "Thank you."

She turned towards Alexis and gave her a huge smile, "Thank you for doing this. I thought that I would be able to get around myself, but I guess not." She chuckled while shifting her bag on her shoulder. Aiyana was grateful that Alexis was able to do this.

message 20: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 13 comments "Fuck," Alexis said, as the new girl's bag whacked her. She laughed. "Yeah no prob. This place is a fucking maze, you'll get lost if you try and figure it out on your own." She started walking. "So, where are you from?"

Aiyana followed Alexis before taking in what was asked. "Huh?" She stared down and stepped in stride with her. "Just across the country." She answered considering that she was okay with saying where, but would want to leave that conversation. "So Alexis, what the town like?" She asked she walked in step with her. Fitting in would not be too hard right?" Ayana beamed up at her as he could tell there was something about her, but she did not know what. She was attracted to girls for a fact, which her parents were okay with. The only problem was finding the right girl or the one she felt connected to.