Beta Reader Group discussion

PAID services offered > Need A Good Beta Reader?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (last edited May 26, 2017 12:29PM) (new)

Sarah (saraheggen) Looking for a good beta reader, who delivers a fast and detailed product? Well, you're at the right place!

I have grown up reading and writing my own stories, and have started beta reading about a year ago. My spots have recently opened up! I am now studying English Literature.

What can you expect?
- The whole package. I don't do just a grammar check or just a quick check for plot holes. No. You will receive a detailed report on everything.
- Review per chapter; on top of everything else, I will review every chapter individually, and how they alternate. If you have an action-packed chapter, I pay attention that the next chapter will be paced slower.
- Character reviews. What I think of your character, if they are too perfect or too flawed. How the chemistry is between your characters, and if they behave consistently.
- You will get an outside opinion. You've been sitting on this novel/story for quite some time, and a fresh eye is just the thing you need.
- Grammar check, plot holes, a detailed list of questions answered, along with many other things!

I charge $0,001 per word. I will give an update every week, until I'm finished, and am fully willing to be involved more, even later in the process! If you want, of course. My price is negotiable accordingly.

I read everything, the only genres I'm not interested in is when the story is mainly focused on war, tall tale, and nonfiction.

If you're interested, email me with a blurb and word count. I will get back to you as soon as I can. My email is eggensarah@gmail.com.

message 2: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (saraheggen) I still have 2 spots left for this month! Be quick.

message 3: by Garfield (new)

Garfield Whyte (garfieldwhyte) Sarah wrote: "I still have 2 spots left for this month! Be quick."

Hi Sarah I juts completed your questionnaire

message 4: by Dakota (new)

Dakota Rayne | 199 comments Mod
Hello. Please only post once per month as per the rules of the board. Edit post instead. Thanks.