Maryse's Book Blog WolfPack/Bridesmaids Meeting Place discussion

2017- Buddy Reads > Middle of Knight by Jewel E Ann - BR Spoilers Probable

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2458 comments For those continuing on to Book 2

message 2: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2458 comments I'm like 3 pages in and THUD (view spoiler)

message 3: by Paula (new)

Paula White | 795 comments Ummm I've finished and am on to book 3...I did have the afternoon off work so plenty of reading time. I rated this higher than book 2

message 4: by Ela (new)

Ela | 4279 comments YUP... So sad too but at the same time I felt (view spoiler)

message 5: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2458 comments Paula wrote: "Ummm I've finished and am on to book 3...I did have the afternoon off work so plenty of reading time. I rated this higher than book 2"

Damn, you go girl!! I'm still fighting over my feelings on the first 2 chapters of Book 2, LOL.

message 6: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2458 comments Ela wrote: "YUP... So sad too but at the same time I felt [spoilers removed]"

Ela - please tell me (view spoiler)

message 7: by Ela (last edited May 26, 2017 09:35AM) (new)

Ela | 4279 comments Paula reads like 5 books a day...

message 8: by Paula (new)

Paula White | 795 comments Generally a book a day on a good day - couldn't possibly do 5!!

message 9: by Paula (last edited May 26, 2017 09:46AM) (new)

Paula White | 795 comments Lisa (view spoiler)

message 10: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2458 comments This book hurts my heart like a sonofabitch. Chapter 25 and I have spent the last hslf hour in tears. I love AJ and Jillian together. So. Fresking. Much.

message 11: by Paula (new)

Paula White | 795 comments It does Lisa - I have it 5* - the last couple of chapters did it for me

message 12: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2458 comments Chapter 32 and my heart cannot take anymore (view spoiler)

message 13: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2458 comments That is it...my Kindle is going into the freezer. I cannot...I just cannot. Chapter 36. Someone hold me!!

message 14: by Paula (new)

Paula White | 795 comments Hands Lisa a large glass of wine - you can do it - you can get to the end x

message 15: by Nay (new)

Nay (4ukcats) | 3499 comments Lisa--the freezer? Why the freezer? lol

You're making me HAVE to read this book immediately after I finish Rush and Seducing Destiny!

message 16: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2458 comments Renee wrote: "Lisa--the freezer? Why the freezer? lol

You're making me HAVE to read this book immediately after I finish Rush and Seducing Destiny!"

Because this story is hurting my feelings badly...and I need to not even see it until I get my feelz under control again. I haven't loved book characters this hard in a long time...and that is saying a lot since I have read some pretty awesome stuff lately!!

message 17: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2458 comments I should not have gone back into the freezer. I don't know what beyond devastated is, but that is what I am. (view spoiler) On to book 3 and there better be some damned healing and rainbows and unicorns farting glitter!!!

message 18: by Leslie (new)

Leslie | 2430 comments Somebody needs to PM me and tell me what happened. Despite not wanting to continue series, I am nosey enough to need details.

message 19: by Jean (new)

Jean | 1657 comments Lisa, I'm having the same exact feelings! I finished book 2 at 2:30 this morning! Jumping right into book 3 now! Ugh, my heart!!

message 20: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2458 comments Done with 3rd book...my heart is still on the floor!!!

message 21: by Paula (new)

Paula White | 795 comments Lisa - still? After the 3rd one?

Maryse's Book Blog WolfPack/Bridesmaids Meeting...

unread topics | mark unread