Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Advanced Copies for Review > Flying Conquistadors - paperbacks for review!

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michael (new)

Michael Bertrand | 2 comments Looking for a new adventure?

Aviators and archaeologists collide in Flying Conquistadors, the first entry in Michael Scott Bertrand’s Treasure of Tenochtitlan trilogy. It’s a high-flying, rip-roaring adventure that travels from the speakeasies of Prohibition-era Key West, through the streets of old Havana, and into the deep and mysterious jungles of Central America.

Free SIGNED paperback ($22 retail) in exchange for reviews! Leave a comment here if interested and I'll contact you via Goodreads email for your mailing address. U.S. residents only, please.

For excerpts please visit http://www.michaelscottbertrand.com/e...

Oliver Wheelock has a new job. He’s loading mailbags, feeding homing pigeons, and doing whatever it takes to get Pan American Airways off the ground. It’s hard work, but it’s better than working at the hardware store . . . and maybe it’s his ticket to the life of adventure he longs for.

When Pan Am’s ambitious owner recruits Charles Lindbergh—the world’s most celebrated aviator—it seems like a dream come true for Oliver. He finds himself working alongside one of his idols, the kind of man he has always dreamed of being. But Oliver soon learns Lindbergh is uncomfortable with fame, and struggling with the adoration that greets him wherever he goes.

A promotional trip takes the Pan Am team—and a tempestuous young writer—to Mexico, for an aerial excursion over isolated Mayan ruins. At the fabled site of Chichen Itza, Oliver encounters Carnegie Institution archaeologists working to restore the ancient city . . . and meets an aspiring artist who begins to steal his heart. But what starts out as a mission to bring attention to the fledgling aviation company soon turns perilous, threatening the safety—and sanity—of Oliver and his companions.

Michael Scott Bertrand
Flying Conquistadors

message 2: by Pat (new)

Pat Byrnes | 2 comments Michael -

I'd be willing to give Flying Conquistadors a try. Just let me know what I need to do.

message 3: by Bunny (new)

Bunny Cakes (bunnycakes) | 21 comments I would love to read this book and give an honest review!

message 4: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia Schwarzer | 14 comments Sounds like a great book would enjoy reading it.

message 5: by Books Are (new)

Books Are Life | 14 comments I would love to read and review this book, it sounds amazing!

message 6: by Lakesha (last edited Jun 04, 2017 09:06AM) (new)

Lakesha Foster (lakeshafoster) | 32 comments Hello! I would love to read this book. My email address is: lakeshafoster@outlook.com.

message 7: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia Schwarzer | 14 comments It sounds great to read. I would love to read and give a review.

message 8: by D (new)

D . (drew_readsya) | 27 comments Hey! Email here: drewblogger8@gmail.com

message 9: by Michael (new)

Michael Bertrand | 2 comments Cynthia wrote: "Sounds like a great book would enjoy reading it."

Hi Cynthia - can you send me a goodreads email with your mailing address? Thanks!

message 10: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia Schwarzer | 14 comments Michael wrote: "Cynthia wrote: "Sounds like a great book would enjoy reading it."

Hi Cynthia - can you send me a goodreads email with your mailing address? Thanks!"

Hi Michael, My address is 12968 Morris Bridge Road Thonotosassa Florida 33592 will be looking for your book. Thanks.

message 11: by Angelique (new)

Angelique | 24 comments Michael ,
The Premise of the book sounds fantastic.
I would be more then excited to read the book in exchange for an honest review both on GoodReads and on Amazon

message 12: by Stephanie (last edited Jun 10, 2017 08:31PM) (new)

Stephanie (stephanies291) | 20 comments This book sounds like something I can get into. I'd love to read and review! My email is stephanies291@yahoo.com

Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Flying Conquistadors (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Michael Scott Bertrand (other topics)