Goodreads Summer Ball discussion

συтѕι∂є > Lake/Waterfall

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Winter had put his phone and keys on the bench. He set his wallet under his phone just in case.

message 3: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! ((Yes xD, idk if anyone doesn't :P))

Winter bowed, "After you, darling" he smiled, wanting her to go first. He had unbuttoned his tux

message 4: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Winter laughed, "Im pretty sure the cold is bothering you!" he replied, taking off his tuxedo before jumping in. It actually felt a little warm for him, considering he used to visit cold places all the time

message 5: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Winter swam over, scooping her up in his arms. He was barely able to reach the bottom of the lake. The water made her light though

message 6: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! "You're no average girl" Winter replied smiling. He liked feeling her body warmth against his cold skin. "And fate brought us together"

message 7: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! "Extra, extraordinary" Winter agreed, spinning her around in the cold water. To him, the water now felt like it was boiling hot

message 8: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Winter nodded, "Try not to hit your head on a rock if there isnt a cave" he smiled, watching her swim towards it

message 9: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Winter waited for a while before going after her. He was a little worried since it had been about 5 minutes and she hadn't returned

message 10: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Winter eyed Moon, "Mr Ribbits?" He asked, curiously

message 11: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Winter shook his head, "Sorry, he's not going to make it.." He patted her back gently. "But hey! This is pretty cool"

message 12: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! "He shall be missed" Winter saluted to him, faking a couple tears. "He was an amazing frog... I wish he had lived longer"

message 14: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Winter nodded, "We mourn the death of him. We hope a safe journey to heaven"

message 15: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Winter shook his head

message 16: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Winter laughed, "They are suspicious!" He scooped up a fish. "DID YOU KILL HIM!?" He asked it

message 17: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! "They won't talk" Winter growled, throwing the fish deeper into the cave.

message 18: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Winter laughed a bit, "And ready to eat" he added gently. He was happy to be with his girlfriend

message 19: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Winter nodded, "Won't that be refreshing" he tried, not really wanting to go anywhere

message 20: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Winter nodded, "Yea, but it'd be difficult for them to not notice we're drenched" he smiled at her.

message 21: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! "Calm down before you hurt yourself" Winter teased, picking her up like she was a princess

message 22: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Winter shrugged, "Hmm, true, very true" he kissed her

message 23: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Winter smiled, "I knew you'd cave in" he liked how he was heating her up while she was heating him up

message 24: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! "I'm so humorous" Winter said, poking his humerus. He was witty at times when he wasn't being seriously.

message 25: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Winter pulled her closer to him, rubbing his hands on her arm quickly to create warmth for her. "When we return to shore I'll give you my jacket" he offered

message 26: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Winter bowed the best he could with her in his arms. "A shame I don't have them now" he had hoped to warm her quickly but there wasn't anything around

message 27: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Winter nodded, "Before the snakes come out" he joked. "Want me to carry you across the river?" He asked, not knowing if he would actually be able to but he surely willing to try

message 28: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Winter nodded, "If you say so..." He watched her for a second

message 29: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Winter laughed, "I knew you'd come around" he gathered her up in his arms, trying to make sure she wouldn't get wet. He lightly stepped into the water, carefully swimming until he could stand

message 30: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! When they reached shore he gently sat her on the bench gently. He put everything back in his pocket, putting his tux around Moon

message 31: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! "I don't mind it" His white shirt was damp with water