Navigating Indieworld Discussing All Things Indie discussion

We Shall Ne'er Be Younger: Silver Chronicles Book 1
This topic is about We Shall Ne'er Be Younger
Shout It Out! Self- Promotions > Free Military romance for Memorial Day

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mary Ellen (last edited May 28, 2017 05:47AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mary Ellen Woods (maryellen_woods) | 76 comments In honor of US Memorial Day, my military second chance romance We Shall Ne'er Be Younger will be free from Friday May 26th through Monday May 29th. here http://amzn.com/B01M2XIAHZ

Mike Hansen, a handsome Marine Colonel with a reputation as a ladies' man, targets sexy widow Emily Archer as his mission to be accomplished. 
Emily is determined to capture his affections not just his desires and fights to turn down the scorching heat between them to a slow burn. 
But Emily doesn’t know she is on the clock, in more ways than one. Will time run out or will unbridled passion ruin Mike and Emily’s second chance at true love? 

This is a stand-alone HEA romance, featuring a hero and heroine over 50. It is intended for mature adults only. It contains mature themes, sexual situations, and adult language.

Included as part of your download is access to Emily's special recipes mentioned in the novel.

Mary Ellen Woods (maryellen_woods) | 76 comments I had first posted the sale was only amazon US but some fellow authors have confirmed for me it is also UK and Australia. So hopefully it is all 12 markets but I'm afraid to do anything on KDP since last time I touched it it messed up my look inside feature.

message 3: by Marie Silk (new)

Marie Silk | 208 comments If you are using a free promotion day with KDP Select, then the book is free in all markets :)

Mary Ellen Woods (maryellen_woods) | 76 comments Thanks...I did come to that conclusion eventually.

Mary Ellen Woods (maryellen_woods) | 76 comments Thanks for the support everyone - 181 downloads for the weekend. Hoping that translates to reviews.

Navigating Indieworld Discussing All Things Indie

unread topics | mark unread