Goodreads Reviewers' Group discussion

We Shall Ne'er Be Younger: Silver Chronicles Book 1
This topic is about We Shall Ne'er Be Younger
Book Promotions and Giveaways > Free Military romance for Memorial Day

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mary Ellen (last edited May 27, 2017 08:37AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mary Ellen Woods (maryellen_woods) | 18 comments In honor of US Memorial Day, my military second chance romance We Shall Ne'er Be Younger will be free from Friday May 26th through Monday May 29th. This is on amazon US & UK (not sure about other markets) http://amzn.com/B01M2XIAHZ

Mike Hansen, a handsome Marine Colonel with a reputation as a ladies' man, targets sexy widow Emily Archer as his mission to be accomplished. 
Emily is determined to capture his affections not just his desires and fights to turn down the scorching heat between them to a slow burn. 
But Emily doesn’t know she is on the clock, in more ways than one. Will time run out or will unbridled passion ruin Mike and Emily’s second chance at true love? 

This is a stand-alone HEA romance, featuring a hero and heroine over 50. It is intended for mature adults only. It contains mature themes, sexual situations, and adult language.

Included as part of your download is access to Emily's special recipes mentioned in the novel.

Mary Ellen Woods (maryellen_woods) | 18 comments Update - fellow authors have confirmed for me that the book is free in the UK and Australia as well. Hopefully, it is in all 12 markets but if you live somewhere else make sure you check the price first.

Mary Ellen Woods (maryellen_woods) | 18 comments Thanks to all who helped me share - 181 downloads for the 4 days, hopefully, that will result in reviews. Di anyone who gets the awesomegang daily newsletter happen to notice if my book was in it over the weekend. I thought it was one of the slew of newsletters I get but I guess it isn't. Thanks again!