Romance Writers & Readers discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archived > FREE this weekend only!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mary Ellen (last edited May 27, 2017 08:35AM) (new)

Mary Ellen Woods (maryellen_woods) | 163 comments In honor of US Memorial Day, my military, second chance romance, "We Shall Ne'er be Younger" is free on Amazon US and UK (not sure about the other markets yet) only from Friday May 26th through Monday May 29th
http://amzn.com/B01M2XIAHZ

message 2: by Ember-Raine, The Lady (new)

Ember-Raine Winters (ember-raine_winters) | 688 comments Mod
If you post it on twitter be sure to use the #FreebieFridayLI and we will RT it for you tomorrow!!

message 3: by Jane (new)

Jane Blythe Hope you get lots of downloads!

message 4: by Mary Ellen (last edited May 26, 2017 08:59AM) (new)

Mary Ellen Woods (maryellen_woods) | 163 comments Jane wrote: "Hope you get lots of downloads!"

Thanks, update 11 so far... Of the 6 free advertising sites I submitted to (those that sent a confirmed acceptance anyway) only 2 are showing my book and one of those I had to hunt for. Grr...but I'm the Friday feature so....thanks for the support ladies.

message 5: by Mary Ellen (new)

Mary Ellen Woods (maryellen_woods) | 163 comments Ember wrote: "If you post it on twitter be sure to use the #FreebieFridayLI and we will RT it for you tomorrow!!"

I tweeted but can't figure out why the photo won't show...it shows on my feed. Anybody know why?

message 6: by Annie, The Mistress (new)

Annie Arcane (anniearcane) | 2365 comments Mod
Twitter's a little sh*t that way. Links don't always "convert" to images. No idea why. Anyhoo, hope you're killing it, ma'am!

Hugs,
Ann

message 7: by Mary Ellen (last edited May 28, 2017 06:37AM) (new)

Mary Ellen Woods (maryellen_woods) | 163 comments Update - I had thought that it was only showing free in the US but Emma and Bree verified it is also free in the UK and Australia. I'm hoping it is an all 12 markets but not totally sure.

Twitter straightened itself out and my cover is showing...YAY!

Got up to #96 on the free military romance list and so far 144 downloads...and someone read it on KU which seems weird since it was free to download. Keep your fingers crossed for me that it results in some reviews or subscribers.

Thanks for all the support.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.