The insight? discussion

The Summoning(Darkest powers) > Who do you want Chole with?

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by I'amber, I'll forget this world. (new)

I'amber (xiamberx) | 376 comments Mod
I can't really pick, I mean I like them both.

I love Derek, but then I really like Simon too.

message 2: by Sar (new)

Sar (sarahjstraley) I think she's falling for Derek, but I really want her to be with Simon. I mean, don't get me wrong, i absolutely love derek, but i want her to be with simon.

message 3: by Lianna (new)

Lianna (emiliaclarkes) | 30 comments I think the same. I'm confused on who she's falling for. I mean Simon is making it pretty clear that he likes her...but she seems to be warming up to Derek pretty well. I would not be mad if Derek and Chloe got together but I prefer Simon and Choloe. I wanted this couple since their first conversation. I never even suspected Derek as a possiblity until later in the Awakening.

message 4: by Perla (new)

Perla ditto and the series is called the darkest powers

message 5: by Lianna (new)

Lianna (emiliaclarkes) | 30 comments Oh yea, i'd change it to DARKEST POWERS instead of the summoning books. That way people will recognize it better.

message 6: by Perla (new)

Perla yup

message 7: by Lianna (new)

Lianna (emiliaclarkes) | 30 comments Yea

message 8: by Perla (new)

Perla hmm

message 9: by I'amber, I'll forget this world. (new)

Well most people don't know it as the darkest powers.

message 10: by Lianna (new)

Lianna (emiliaclarkes) | 30 comments Oh yeah...I've forgotten the name of the series before. But it's on the cover and such. But yea I'd have the summoning written there too so people actually know...like you have it:]

message 11: by I'amber, I'll forget this world. (new)

Aha, yeahhh :D

Jessica~CoinOperatedJoy I agree with Darkanddead. I didn't see the Derek thing as being an option but I don't know now...he seems so different now but I don't like how he is still be so gruff and stern. I don't care how much he likes her if a guy treated me as sternly I doubt I would be attracted to him, no matter how much he liked me. Simon seems so much more kind and gentle and Derek only became a little more gentle in this last book and even then still pretty gruff. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE that he's so fierce and manly and all that good stuff...but I would like to see a little more adoration on his part dang it! Hmmm.same goes for Simon actually! Why don't any of them just step up?

message 13: by I'amber, I'll forget this world. (new)

Idk, I love them both, I just can't ppppick!

message 14: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 06, 2009 09:05PM) (new)

for sum reason tho i kinda like derek more. its like she makes him feel, haha that sounds rly cheesey but ya no wat im saying???

message 15: by I'amber, I'll forget this world. (new)

I agree Alicia, it's just ahhh!

message 16: by madison (new)

madison (HBmadison) | 105 comments I love Derek!! I think he'd just be so protective and all that ooey gooey stuff. I've only read the first book though so my opinion will probally change.

message 17: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i just started this series this week am on the second one now and for some reason i was drawn to derek. i also have a feeling there is something not right with simon. at the minute am only just about half way through with the awakening and she doesnt think anyone likes her

message 18: by Bri (new)

Bri ~♡Katie♡~ wrote: "i just started this series this week am on the second one now and for some reason i was drawn to derek. i also have a feeling there is something not right with simon. at the minute am only just abo..."

i agree completely.

message 19: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) after finishing both books you can clearly tell derek likes her just by the way her acts around her.

i know this is slightly off topic but does anyone think simon and tori could be related?

message 20: by Chloe (last edited Feb 13, 2010 09:23AM) (new)

Chloe Weber (thenotcapable) After reading the 2 books that are out I really think that Simon is gonna do something to make Chloe hate him and, then Derek and Chloe will fall in love. And with what you said about Simon and Tori I think they are going to be related too. :)

message 21: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) yay someone the agrees with me : )
yeah thats what i think is going to happen with simon aswell as then derek wont feel bad about 'betraying' his brother

message 22: by Aly (new)

Aly Alvarado (alywrites) When I read these comments I was like "AWWWWW" b/c I'd think it be SOOO cute if Derek ended with Chloe! I mean, it doesn't matter to me who she ends up with but if she does end up with Derek, it'll be a nice twist and still as cute!