Short Story Connect discussion

Fly wings, Fly high!
This topic is about Fly wings, Fly high!
FREE STORIES, ARCs, BOOK REVIEWS > New book: Fly wings, Fly high

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Catherine (new)

Catherine Lind (catherinelind) | 2 comments I had a stroke almost two years ago, and I lost much of my language skills and my vocabulary. A part of me believed that I would never write a book again. Too many words were missing from my vocabulary and I had difficulties expressing myself. It’s been a long road back since then and I eventually started to write.

I just published my latest book; Fly wings, Fly High! It’s a short story and the first book I written since the stroke. It tells the story about my journey back to a new life, but also the story of a courageous bird, his determination gave me strength to fight.

The same summer I had my stroke, a little magpie was born in our garden. He had a huge disability; he couldn’t fly. One of his wings was deformed and much smaller than the other. Usually birds don’t survive something like that, but he did. Not only did he survive, he built himself a beautiful life in our front yard. Without him knowing it, he gave me the tools I needed and he helped me find my way back. With a little help from each other we learned how to fly again.

If you’re interested in my new book you find it here: http://amzn.to/2rFM3dN It’s published both as a kindle book, enrolled in kindle unlimited, and as a paperback.

Catherine

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 410 comments Do you do ARC?

message 3: by Catherine (new)

Catherine Lind (catherinelind) | 2 comments I have five in my budget, only over Amazon and with the kindle edition. Let me know if you are interested, they are still available.

message 4: by Glenn (new)

Glenn McGoldrick | 36 comments Hi, everyone. I hope you're enjoying your stories...

My short story collection 'Little Dramas' is available for free (for two days) on Amazon Kindle, starting tomorrow, May 30.

I'd love some reviews if you'd be kind enough.

Cheers!

http://amzn.to/2pz5BTL