Manga & Anime Lovers discussion

Recommendations? > Best places to buy manga online???

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina Z. (deadcandancebuticannot) | 42 comments Anyone have suggestions for good places to buy manga online for a good price? I'm going to start a collection.

message 2: by Chelsea (last edited May 28, 2017 02:04PM) (new)

Chelsea (crystal_dark) | 270 comments I have been using Thriftbooks more often because they have decent prices on their used books which so far all the ones I have received have been in good condition and if you spend $10 your shipping is free.

message 3: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina Z. (deadcandancebuticannot) | 42 comments Thank you! :)

message 4: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea (crystal_dark) | 270 comments Sabrina wrote: "Thank you! :)"

Hope you find some good ones at a good price. Sometimes they even have 3 in 1 manga volumes cheap.

message 5: by Chelsea (last edited Jun 20, 2017 08:11AM) (new)

Chelsea (crystal_dark) | 270 comments I also just remembered that I can send 15% off coupons to use as well at Thriftbooks so if you use this link in the next 14 days you can access a 15% off your first order if you haven't already bought something. It might still work if you have bought something but I am not sure.

(Coupon Code updated on June 20, 2017)

message 6: by Valerie (new)

Valerie Jaye (valeriejaye) | 48 comments TheBookDepository has pretty much everything and the shipping is always free. I haven't bought anything there myself, but I know people who have and it always arrives in perfect conditions and about two weeks after you've ordered.

message 7: by Kat (last edited May 28, 2017 03:25PM) (new)

Kat (sailercat) When I first started my collection I went to B&N. Definitely check to see if you can get a discount from there; you may be able to get manga for cheap prices in the B&N market place. I also recommend Amazon (if you have amazon student prime you get a really nice deal on shipping and prices; they have an online market place as well), as well as Books a Million (they may have discounts for students or a membership fee). Good luck!

message 8: by Doc (new)

Doc (docpersona) | 247 comments Barnes and Noble is having a buy 2 get 1 free sale of Viz Manga titles at the moment.

Now that the local book store has gone out of business B&N has been my primary book supplier and with the membership card I get free shipping no matter how many books I order.