What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Teen Fiction where its written in two parts. One part is written from the humans point of view and the other is written in the point of View of the AI on the ship.

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bridgette (new)

Bridgette Wilson | 3 comments The human parts are written write and the AIs parts are written black. I read this book about a year and a half ago. I absolutely loved it and the name of the book wont come to me to save my life. Its a futuristic book that takes place on a ship. I cant remember much else but its about humans and an AI and the AI has to help save them ans possibly develops a crush om the main female character? If im not mistaken he corresponds with her through out the book as her human crush. She finds out later that its veen him all along. I know it has a sequal that either came out already or should be coming out soon.

message 2: by Kristina (new)

Kristina (casdena) | 64 comments Sounds like Illuminae Illuminae (The Illuminae Files, #1) by Amie Kaufman

message 3: by Ingo (new)

Ingo (ilembcke) | 602 comments Second this, although the colours may be different depending on what you read, ebook, Kindle, Hardcover, Paperback. And I found reading the Kindle version was better on a tablet (iPad mini) than an e-Ink Kindle, due to the fancy stuff they did with the letters, so I switched devices quite often.

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37753 comments Mod
Bridgette, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Illuminae (other topics)