YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

The Air He Breathes (Elements, #1)
This topic is about The Air He Breathes
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives > Elements series (The Air He Breathes) by Brittainy C. Cherry - Restarting April 7th 2018

Comments Showing 1-50 of 89 (89 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5353 comments I was warned about Tristan Cole. "Stay away from him," people said. "He's cruel." "He's cold." "He's damaged."

It's easy to judge a man because of his past. To look at Tristan and see a monster. But I couldn't do that. I had to accept the wreckage that lived inside of him, because it also lived inside of me.

We were both empty. We were both looking for something else. Something more. We both wanted to put together the shattered pieces of our yesterdays. Then perhaps we could finally remember how to breathe.

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5353 comments Sharon and I will be buddy reading this book. Feel free to join us! :)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5353 comments P.S.

Sharon - just in case we enjoy this, are you up to read the rest of the books in this series?

Sharon Mariampillai | 9771 comments Beatrice wrote: "P.S.

Sharon - just in case we enjoy this, are you up to read the rest of the books in this series?"

Sorry, Beatrice. Just saw the post been busy. Yes, I am up for continuing the series with you.

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5353 comments Sharon wrote: "Beatrice wrote: "P.S.

Sharon - just in case we enjoy this, are you up to read the rest of the books in this series?"

Sorry, Beatrice. Just saw the post been busy. Yes, I am up for continuing the ..."

Yay! Looking forward to it :) I will move this to Series folder instead of Romance/ Contemporary

Sharon Mariampillai | 9771 comments Prologue: (view spoiler)

Sharon Mariampillai | 9771 comments Chapter 2: (view spoiler)

message 8: by Sharon (last edited Jun 03, 2017 07:48PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sharon Mariampillai | 9771 comments Chapter 5: (view spoiler)

Sharon Mariampillai | 9771 comments Chapter 9: (view spoiler)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5353 comments Sharon wrote: "Prologue: [spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

Sharon Mariampillai | 9771 comments Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the rest of the book, Beatrice.

Sharon Mariampillai | 9771 comments Chapter 18: (view spoiler)

Sharon Mariampillai | 9771 comments Chapter 23: (view spoiler)

Sharon Mariampillai | 9771 comments Chapter 26: (view spoiler)

Sharon Mariampillai | 9771 comments Chapter 29: (view spoiler)

message 16: by Sharon (last edited Jun 04, 2017 05:14AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sharon Mariampillai | 9771 comments Chapter 31: (view spoiler)

Sharon Mariampillai | 9771 comments Chapter 41: (view spoiler)

Sharon Mariampillai | 9771 comments Ending Thoughts: (view spoiler)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5353 comments Chapters 1 - 3 (view spoiler)

Sharon Mariampillai | 9771 comments Beatrice wrote: "Chapters 1 - 3 [spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5353 comments Chapter 4 - 11 (view spoiler)

message 22: by Beatrice (last edited Jun 08, 2017 06:58PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5353 comments Chapter 12 - 20 (view spoiler)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5353 comments Sharon wrote: "Chapter 18: [spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

message 24: by Sharon (last edited Jun 08, 2017 07:03PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sharon Mariampillai | 9771 comments Beatrice, I am glad you are enjoying it. We like the jerkish type of heros. I really love snarky heroines.

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5353 comments Sharon wrote: "Beatrice, I am glad you are enjoying it. We like the jerkish type of heros. I really love snarky heroines. "

Ditto! Ditto!

Sharon Mariampillai | 9771 comments If you have any other books that you want to buddy read with those types of characters, I will join you.

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5353 comments Sharon wrote: "If you have any other books that you want to buddy read with those types of characters, I will join you."

I'll let you know, Sharon! :)

message 28: by Beatrice (last edited Jun 09, 2017 02:18AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5353 comments Chapters 22-30
(view spoiler)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5353 comments Finished (view spoiler)

Sharon Mariampillai | 9771 comments Want to start The Fire Between High & Lo tomorrow?

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5353 comments Sharon wrote: "Want to start The Fire Between High & Lo tomorrow?"

Yes! Also, do you want to BR Breaking Him (Love is War, #1) by R.K. Lilley Breaking Her (Love is War, #2) by R.K. Lilley ? this duet seems to have lots of angst 💃🏻

Sharon Mariampillai | 9771 comments Beatrice wrote: "Sharon wrote: "Want to start The Fire Between High & Lo tomorrow?"

Yes! Also, do you want to BR Breaking Him (Love is War, #1) by R.K. LilleyBreaking Her (Love is War, #2) by R.K. Lilley? this duet seems ..."

Yes! I'm in. What day do you want to start those books?

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5353 comments Sharon wrote: "Beatrice wrote: "Sharon wrote: "Want to start The Fire Between High & Lo tomorrow?"

Yes! Also, do you want to BR Breaking Him (Love is War, #1) by R.K. LilleyBreaking Her (Love is War, #2) by R.K. Lilley?..."

How about on Friday- June 16th?

Sharon Mariampillai | 9771 comments Beatrice wrote: "Sharon wrote: "Beatrice wrote: "Sharon wrote: "Want to start The Fire Between High & Lo tomorrow?"

Yes! Also, do you want to BR Breaking Him (Love is War, #1) by R.K. Lilley[bookcover:Breaking..."

I can do the 16th!

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5353 comments Sharon wrote: "Beatrice wrote: "Sharon wrote: "Beatrice wrote: "Sharon wrote: "Want to start The Fire Between High & Lo tomorrow?"

Yes! Also, do you want to BR Breaking Him (Love is War, #1) by R.K. Lilley[b..."

I'll set up the thread :)

Sharon Mariampillai | 9771 comments Beatrice wrote: "Sharon wrote: "Beatrice wrote: "Sharon wrote: "Beatrice wrote: "Sharon wrote: "Want to start The Fire Between High & Lo tomorrow?"

Yes! Also, do you want to BR [bookcover:Breaking ..."

Great!

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5353 comments Sharon wrote: "Beatrice wrote: "Sharon wrote: "Beatrice wrote: "Sharon wrote: "Beatrice wrote: "Sharon wrote: "Want to start The Fire Between High & Lo tomorrow?"

Yes! Also, do you want to BR [bo..."

Here's the thread: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Looking forward to read it with you, Sharon! :)

Sharon Mariampillai | 9771 comments Beatrice wrote: "Sharon wrote: "Beatrice wrote: "Sharon wrote: "Beatrice wrote: "Sharon wrote: "Beatrice wrote: "Sharon wrote: "Want to start The Fire Between High & Lo tomorrow?"

Yes! Also, do you..."

Can't wait!

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5353 comments I started The Fire Between High & Lo (Elements, #2) by Brittainy C. Cherry :)

Sharon Mariampillai | 9771 comments Me too! :) My bestie really enjoyed the second book and she recommended it to me.

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5353 comments Sharon wrote: "Me too! :) My bestie really enjoyed the second book and she recommended it to me."

That's great to hear, Sharon! I hope this is as good as The Air He Breathes. :)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5353 comments Prologue (view spoiler)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5353 comments Chapters 1 - 3 (view spoiler)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5353 comments Chapter 4 (view spoiler)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5353 comments Chapter 5 - 14(view spoiler)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5353 comments Chapter 15- 20 (view spoiler)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5353 comments Chapter 21-27 (view spoiler)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5353 comments Finished (view spoiler)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5353 comments Starting: The Silent Waters (Elements, #3) by Brittainy C. Cherry

Sharon Mariampillai | 9771 comments Sorry, Beatrice. Will post my updates for The Fire Between High and Lo soon.

« previous 1
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.