Keeper of the Lost Cities (RP) discussion

Residences > Wargrove

Comments Showing 1-50 of 67 (67 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by lorien, Second-in-Command (new)

lorien | 9848 comments Mod
Residence: Wargrove,
Residents: The Ackleys
Description: A really big medieval castle.

Abby ~Sign Please~ | 1556 comments Riko turned to Angel when they arrived outside, "So, I have like seventy five bazillion brothers, and Una. They will probably start saying something like 'Oh you two look sooooo cute together' which seriously, is getting old! Just brace yourself."

message 3: by Jenna ~Koda and Dixie Sittin In A Tree~, I’m Emily! So I’m still the boss applesauce! (Jk jk jk XP) (new)

Jenna ~Koda and Dixie Sittin In A Tree~ | 1733 comments Mod
Angel waved a dismissive hand in the air. "I've come to expect that reaction from families so don't worry." She chuckled lightly.

Abby ~Sign Please~ | 1556 comments "Okay, you have been warned!" He told her, opening the door. Then all his brothers (and Una) were staring at them like monkeys in the zoo.

message 5: by Jenna ~Koda and Dixie Sittin In A Tree~, I’m Emily! So I’m still the boss applesauce! (Jk jk jk XP) (new)

Angel gave a polite smile, and a small wave.

Abby ~Sign Please~ | 1556 comments Riko started pointing out all his brothers (and Una), "Let's see. You know Wes and Una. And the rest is Quindon Marshall Chandler Amias Jex Abner and Linus."

Una ran over and gave Angel a hug, "Your here!" She squealed, "Itll be awesome to have a girl to talk to at dinner time!"

message 7: by Jenna ~Koda and Dixie Sittin In A Tree~, I’m Emily! So I’m still the boss applesauce! (Jk jk jk XP) (new)

Angel chuckled and hugged her back. "Of course I'm here! I never turn down an invitation." She grinned.

Abby ~Sign Please~ | 1556 comments Una released her from the hug, "Okay," she lowered her voice to a whisper, "Don't pay attention to any of the boys. They tend to be quite goofy around company."

"That's not true," her brothers chorused (accept for Wes who mumbled, "Pas la verité!")

message 9: by Jenna ~Koda and Dixie Sittin In A Tree~, I’m Emily! So I’m still the boss applesauce! (Jk jk jk XP) (new)

Angel giggled. "I'm sure they're fine."

Abby ~Sign Please~ | 1556 comments Little Linus, (the youngest at... 3?((*shrugs*))) walked up to Angel and tugged on her shirt, "What's your name?"

message 11: by Jenna ~Koda and Dixie Sittin In A Tree~, I’m Emily! So I’m still the boss applesauce! (Jk jk jk XP) (new)

"Angel," she replied, crouching down to be closer to eyelevel with the smol child. "And you're Linus right?" She gave him a small smile.

Abby ~Sign Please~ | 1556 comments "Yes ma'am," He nodded, "Una made my favourite. I'm not sure what it's called, but it's purple and smushy! Do you like purple smushy stuff?"

message 13: by Jenna ~Koda and Dixie Sittin In A Tree~, I’m Emily! So I’m still the boss applesauce! (Jk jk jk XP) (new)

"I love purple mushy stuff." Angel chuckled and straightened up. She looked at Una and Riko. "So, are we to just stand here staring at the new girl or are we allowed to move around a bit?" She asked jokingly.

Abby ~Sign Please~ | 1556 comments Every one cracked up. Wes, silently grabbed Angel by the arm and took her into the living room and every one followed.

Riko looked at his siblings, "Where's dad?"

Quindon, who was two years younger than Riko answered, "He has an errand to run. He's gonna be eating out."

Una nodded sadly at this.

message 15: by Jenna ~Koda and Dixie Sittin In A Tree~, I’m Emily! So I’m still the boss applesauce! (Jk jk jk XP) (new)

Angel looked around the room while they talked. "Your home is gorgeous," she commented when no one else was speaking.

Abby ~Sign Please~ | 1556 comments "Yeah, he needed a really big house for our really big family," Riko said, sitting down.

message 17: by Jenna ~Koda and Dixie Sittin In A Tree~, I’m Emily! So I’m still the boss applesauce! (Jk jk jk XP) (new)

"Well it's very nice." Angel nodded once and smiled because what else is she gonna do.

Abby ~Sign Please~ | 1556 comments Una walked in, "Dinner's ready!"

message 19: by Jenna ~Koda and Dixie Sittin In A Tree~, I’m Emily! So I’m still the boss applesauce! (Jk jk jk XP) (new)

"Great! Is it purple mushy stuff?" Angel asked with a teasing smile.

Abby ~Sign Please~ | 1556 comments Una smirked, "Always."

Riko showed Angel into the dining room and every one had a seat.

message 21: by Jenna ~Koda and Dixie Sittin In A Tree~, I’m Emily! So I’m still the boss applesauce! (Jk jk jk XP) (new)

((*rofl* At first I read that Riko shoved Angel into the dining room and I was like, "uhhh okay I guess that works too?"))

Angel sat and waited a moment for everyone to start dishing themselves up.

Abby ~Sign Please~ | 1556 comments (( Hahahaha!! ))

Linus picked up his spoon and shoved some purple smushy stuff into his mouth, "Una! Give some to Angel!"

Una laughed and passed a huge bowl of smushy stuff to Angel.

message 23: by Jenna ~Koda and Dixie Sittin In A Tree~, I’m Emily! So I’m still the boss applesauce! (Jk jk jk XP) (new)

Angel chuckled. "Thank you very much," she said doing the thing that she's supposed to do right now.

Abby ~Sign Please~ | 1556 comments Wes looked at Angel, "En quel année ête vous en foxfire?"

Riko sighed, "Oh for the love of jelly fish! Wes! Speak English!"

Una said, "Wait wait wait, I think I got some of that. That was 'Something something Year something You something Foxfire'"

message 25: by Jenna ~Koda and Dixie Sittin In A Tree~, I’m Emily! So I’m still the boss applesauce! (Jk jk jk XP) (new)

Angel half smirked and replied easily, speaking French as well, "Je suis dans l'année 4, je vais dans cinq."

Abby ~Sign Please~ | 1556 comments Wes nodded.

Una blinked, "Wow. I've been living with Wes since I was inside my mother. Yet, I have no idea what he's saying."

message 27: by Jenna ~Koda and Dixie Sittin In A Tree~, I’m Emily! So I’m still the boss applesauce! (Jk jk jk XP) (new)

"I'm a polyglot," Angel explained. "And French is one of my favourite languages to speak. It just sounds so pretty!"

Abby ~Sign Please~ | 1556 comments Riko Facepalmed, "I wish I manifested as a polyglot."

message 29: by Jenna ~Koda and Dixie Sittin In A Tree~, I’m Emily! So I’m still the boss applesauce! (Jk jk jk XP) (new)

Angel giggled. "It's fun."

Abby ~Sign Please~ | 1556 comments Riko sighed, "That, and I'd be able to understand my brother."

Then, for the first time since, well, a long time ago, Wes actually spoke in a language they all understood, "Well, why didn't you guys ask?"

Una clutched her heart sarcastically, "Is this what a stroke feels like?"

message 31: by Jenna ~Koda and Dixie Sittin In A Tree~, I’m Emily! So I’m still the boss applesauce! (Jk jk jk XP) (new)

Angel giggled again. "It's a miracle!" She exclaimed.

Abby ~Sign Please~ | 1556 comments Wes blushed and put his hood back up.

Una laughed, because laughing is different than giggling, "Aww, he's blushing."

message 33: by Jenna ~Koda and Dixie Sittin In A Tree~, I’m Emily! So I’m still the boss applesauce! (Jk jk jk XP) (new)

Angel only smiled this time because I swear if she giggled again I'm deleting her. "Aww! It's okay Wes. We were just playing around."

Abby ~Sign Please~ | 1556 comments "Wow, if I had a slice of mallowmelt for every time Wes spoke a language I understood... I'd only be able to feed myself," Riko said.

message 35: by Jenna ~Koda and Dixie Sittin In A Tree~, I’m Emily! So I’m still the boss applesauce! (Jk jk jk XP) (new)

Angel took a bite of food and half chuckled. "This stuff is good!"

Abby ~Sign Please~ | 1556 comments Una smiled, "Thanks. It's a family recipe. Don't ask what's in it, you may barf. That's why I'm the only one who knows what's in it."

message 37: by Jenna ~Koda and Dixie Sittin In A Tree~, I’m Emily! So I’m still the boss applesauce! (Jk jk jk XP) (new)

"I doubt I would. My mom tends to put the oddest things in food." She paused a moment. "She's kind of a nut, but she's a fun nut."

Abby ~Sign Please~ | 1556 comments "No, seriously, you don't want to know," Una assured her.

message 39: by Jenna ~Koda and Dixie Sittin In A Tree~, I’m Emily! So I’m still the boss applesauce! (Jk jk jk XP) (new)

"Well now I'm curious. How about I finish eating and then you tell me?" Angel suggested.

Abby ~Sign Please~ | 1556 comments "Mmmm, okay," Una nodded, "But away from these guys. I put up with a lot of guy smells, but I will not put up with barf."

"Thaaanks," Riko said sarcastically while Wes said, "Meeeerciiii!"

message 41: by Jenna ~Koda and Dixie Sittin In A Tree~, I’m Emily! So I’m still the boss applesauce! (Jk jk jk XP) (new)

Angel chuckled and nodded. "Sounds like a plan to me!"

Abby ~Sign Please~ | 1556 comments Awkward silence.
Una broke it, "So Angel, how's your family?"

message 43: by Jenna ~Koda and Dixie Sittin In A Tree~, I’m Emily! So I’m still the boss applesauce! (Jk jk jk XP) (new)

"Um, they're good. My dad stays busy and my mom is pregnant." Angel nodded again. "Which is why I don't mind being out of the house. Every floor is humid and smells funny. My mom took advice from the gnomes for nausea remedies."

Abby ~Sign Please~ | 1556 comments "How nice," Una exhaled, "Boy or girl?"

message 45: by Jenna ~Koda and Dixie Sittin In A Tree~, I’m Emily! So I’m still the boss applesauce! (Jk jk jk XP) (new)

"We're not sure yet, but we're all secretly hoping for a boy."

Abby ~Sign Please~ | 1556 comments "Brothers are good, except when you have a billion of them," Una told her.

Riko scoffed, "Sisters are good too, except when they're annoying!"

Una shot him a look.

message 47: by Jenna ~Koda and Dixie Sittin In A Tree~, I’m Emily! So I’m still the boss applesauce! (Jk jk jk XP) (new)

"Nah sisters are just the best all the time," Angel joked.

Abby ~Sign Please~ | 1556 comments Riko laughed, "Not when you have Una."

Una smirked, "Well, at least my name isn't Riko!"

message 49: by Jenna ~Koda and Dixie Sittin In A Tree~, I’m Emily! So I’m still the boss applesauce! (Jk jk jk XP) (new)

Angel chuckled and didn't comment since she didn't wanna take sides or anything.

Abby ~Sign Please~ | 1556 comments "Wes, will you please slap your sister on the shoulder?" Riko asked.
Wes obeyed.
"Wes, will you please tell Riko he's not getting any Mallowmelt," Una replied.
Wes repeated in French, his writer doesn't feel like translating that right now.
Riko grunted.

« previous 1