New Adult Book Club discussion

Recommendations > Looking for book recommendations! :)))

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Trisha (new)

Trisha (reunicius) | 4 comments Hello everyone! I had just recently finished Somebody Else's Sky by Jessica Hawkins and I am dying to find more books like it.

If you haven't read it yet, the series is basically a forbidden romance between a teenage girl and a young adult male. The heroine's older sister starts dating the hero while the hero keeps denying his growing feelings for the heroine.

Basically, I'm looking for books where the hero starts dating someone else (or has feelings for someone else) in the middle of the story and keeps denying his love for the heroine. Added bonus if the hero does this for the heroine's own good or he doesn't think he's the right person for the heroine.

I'm sorry if my request is a little difficult but any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

message 2: by Mercedes (new)

Mercedes | 257 comments I really want to read that one! I'm waiting for the whole series to be out though. I'd love to see what anyone else suggests too :)

message 3: by Heather❀Kiss The Pages❀ (last edited May 26, 2017 04:13AM) (new)

Heather❀Kiss The Pages❀ | 272 comments Here are a few suggestions

Forbidden/H dates someone else Stepbrother Dearest by Penelope Ward
Forbidden with Adult H/much younger h/No dating other people All the Ugly and Wonderful Things by Bryn Greenwood
Forbidden with Adult married h/Teenage H The Education of Sebastian (The Education of..., #1) by Jane Harvey-Berrick
Friends to lovers/H dates someone else Present Perfect (Perfect, #1) by Alison G. Bailey
Friends to lovers/H dates someone else The Virgin Romance Novelist by Meghan Quinn
Friends to lovers/H dates someone else RoomHate by Penelope Ward

message 4: by Trisha (new)

Trisha (reunicius) | 4 comments Heather Cam wrote: "Here are a few suggestions

Forbidden/H dates someone else Stepbrother Dearest by Penelope Ward
Forbidden with Adult H/much younger h/No dating other people [bookcover:All the Ugly and Wonderf..."

I've read two books from this list but I will definitely check out the others! Thanks! :)

message 5: by Meghana (new)

Meghana Sarathy | 16 comments My debut book series definitely fits your description. Check out Feeble Connections by Meghana Sarathy. It is a three book series
( sorry I am commenting from my android phone so not able to add the link to it directly via the app)

message 6: by Stacey (new)

Stacey | 2 comments I loved Somebody Else's Sky also! Love this kind of story-line. Any more recommendations like this book?

message 7: by Cindy (new)

Cindy | 76 comments with every heartbeat. by Linda kage

message 8: by Stacey (new)

Stacey | 2 comments Cindy wrote: "with every heartbeat. by Linda kage"

Looks good..will give this a try! Thx

message 9: by Cindy (new)

Cindy | 76 comments the whole series is good 😊