What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Rape/incest trauma; girl moves to island where sister lived, begins to fall for dead sister's boyfriend [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Yonah (new)

Yonah | 3 comments "Genre: Maybe suspense Romance maybe not
plot: There is this girl who was being raped by her uncle, so she moves to where her sister lived. She finds out that her sister's boyfriend/fiance lives in the small cottage on the island. Her sister is died because of a car accident. She starts to fall for the guy but she doesn't know that the guy was with her sister during the accident. The girl also has a problem with a sort of drug and has sex with men a lot to get her mind of the trauma. The girl's sister also was being raped by her uncle so she purposefully drove and crashed the car which killed her. In one scene the girl and the guy's conversation escalates so he tells her he is going out of town to get a few things and if she needs anything, she tells him to go get her a box of condoms just to get him worked up. He buys it and leaves it on a counter, they don't speak for a few days and the tension keeps increasing.

If someone could help me find this book it would be greatly appreciated because I have been literally looking for this book for about 4 months. Greatly appreciate anyone who helps me find it."

message 2: by T (new)

T Busby | 14 comments I haven't read the book, but it sounds like Deep Blue Eternity by Natasha Boyd. I was reading about it on Amazon yesterday.

message 3: by Rosa (new)

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 4974 comments Deep Blue Eternity--T's suggestion

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37553 comments Mod
Yonah, please put some genre and plot details in your header. This could get your thread solved more quickly, as well as help anyone in the future searching for the same book. If you are unable, a mod can help.

message 5: by Yonah (new)

Yonah | 3 comments T wrote: "I haven't read the book, but it sounds like Deep Blue Eternity by Natasha Boyd. I was reading about it on Amazon yesterday."
Thank you so much for helping me find this book. Kindly appreciated

message 6: by Yonah (new)

Yonah | 3 comments Rosa wrote: "Deep Blue Eternity--T's suggestion"

Thank you as well. I've been looking for this book for 5 months, so I'm really grateful for the help.