What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Romantic Suspense - 2 men involved with woman, together, resulting in baby. Were Seals or other military, didn't learn about baby til months later. She's in danger.

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tabatha (new)

Tabatha | 12 comments The book I am looking for involves a baby, woman and two men. The two men were romantically involved with the woman, together, and as a result there was a baby. However, the men went off to 'fight' (they were Seals or in some other type of military), and therefore they did not learn about the baby until returning months later. Upon their return they learn that the woman is in danger, and from there they find out about the baby. I believe with their return the woman's house blows up. That is all I remember.

I read this over two years ago (probably longer than that). It is definitely an adult novel, and I cannot remember what format I read it in.

I have been wanting to reread this for months, and I have been looking for it myself for that long. Hopefully, someone can help me out though. Thanks!

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
Tabatha, you can bump this thread every month or so. Doing so moves this to the top of the list where more people will see it, and you'll get more results.

You've given great details, so I'm sure someone out there will know it!

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37536 comments Mod
Tabatha, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Their Virgin's Secret (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Shayla Black (other topics)