I'm Trying to Get a Book Published! discussion

Writers A-G! > My book is being published.

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anne (last edited Aug 02, 2009 01:45PM) (new)

Anne (spartandax) I am publishing my first book at age 67. If i can do it, anyone can. My book will be out sometime this month and is a Phantom of the Opera sequel book, 512 pages, Christian in nature and a romance. It is called "The Phantom's Redemption."

message 2: by Caitlan (new)

Caitlan (lionesserampant) !!!YAY!!!

message 3: by Kevis (new)

Kevis Hendrickson (kevishendrickson) | 190 comments Congratulations, Anne. What a wonderful accomplishment. I am looking forward to reading your book.

message 4: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Dixon (ronempressblogspotcom) | 12 comments Sounds good! I look forward to it.

message 5: by Rita (new)

Rita Webb (ritawebb) Congratulations!

It sounds interesting. I like the Phantom of the Opera. I look forward to reading it.

message 6: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (2dogcrazy) Congrats!!! I'll try to find it at the bookstore. Give us a heads-up after it's been published.

message 7: by Anne (new)

Anne (spartandax) Thank you all. Taylor, I will be happy to discuss here with you, but am definitely not into vampire books. I am into Christian reading mostly. If you still wish to be a friend, let me know.
I amwaiting for the printing to be ready. It has been about 10 days since they told me it was being printed, so I am waiting so very impatiently to here. I definitely will loet everyone know about it.

message 8: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ Congrats!