The insight? discussion

Wicked Lovely. > Keenan.

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by I'amber, I'll forget this world. (new)

I'amber (xiamberx) | 376 comments Mod
He's okay, however I don't want him with Aislinn.

He's the 'good guy' but he's also really manipulative.

And truthfully I don't really think he loves Aislinn, he even said it in the book that he was just doing whats best for the court however he does have feeling for her but not like he does Donia, he actually loves Donia, as he said in the book!

message 2: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i luv keenan and i so want him 2 b wiv ash i keep thinking that there must b a reason 4 ash being chosen as the summer queen so i feel that they do luv each otha deep deep down

message 3: by Sar (new)

Sar (sarahjstraley) Keenan is okay but I'm not a big fan of him. I definitely do not want him with Aislinn, because he is supposed to be with Donia. They fell in love when they met, and they still love each other. plus, he doesn't really love aislinn. So I don't think they should be together at all.

message 4: by I'amber, I'll forget this world. (new)

I'amber (xiamberx) | 376 comments Mod
Took the words right out my mouth!

Jessica~CoinOperatedJoy Frankly, I don't really care for Keenan at all. I think he is a manipulative faerie and the only reason why he wants to be with Aislinn is because it would improve the court...not super romantic. He obvioulsy loves Donia so whatever needs to happen there needs to happen fast. Aislinn needs to wake up and smell the daisies. Seth has gone through way too much to be with her and if she can't see how Keenan totally lied to her about Seth's where abouts then she doesn't deserve him in the first place. Seth is pretty much perfection. Feel bad for Niall though...his love left and supposedly wants nothing to do with him...will this turn him more to the dark side then he is already heading???