What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Rockstar romance, rockstar and girl he barely knows wake up married and they pretend to be a happy couple. In the scene that I recall they are in a hotel suite and go into their separate rooms and she finds a groupie in the bed

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kristie (new)

Kristie Quitter | 17 comments There's a book that I read a while back and I can't remember the name but I remember a specific scene and was wondering if anyone could help me. I believe that the rockstar and girl he barely knows wake up married and they pretend to be a happy couple. In the scene that I recall they are in a hotel suite and go into their separate rooms and she finds a groupie laying in her bed waiting for the rockstar and she runs out and jumps into bed with him because she was scared. Any ideas? I k ow it's not a lot to go on but the scene is stuck in my head!

message 2: by Rosa (new)

message 3: by Kristie (new)

Kristie Quitter | 17 comments Thank you but unfortunately none of those summaries are jogging my memory

message 4: by Juels (new)

message 5: by Kristie (new)

Kristie Quitter | 17 comments Nope. I really thought I found it when I read lick but it wasn't it. It's the same concept though.

message 7: by Kristie (new)

Kristie Quitter | 17 comments Nope it isnt either of those unfortunately.

message 8: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37540 comments Mod
Kristie, are you still looking for this or did you find it?