Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Guilty Kisses (Black Bliss, #9)
This topic is about Guilty Kisses
Serieses! > Please add this book to my series

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Fallen (new)

Fallen (fallenkittie) | 15 comments Could someone please add Guilty Kisses to my Black Bliss series? I don't why the titles are never added to the series even though I input them as instructed :(

message 2: by Melanti (new)

Melanti | 761 comments Adding to a series is manual. There's no way to make it automatic.

I've added it to the series for you, but I see you've titled it as #8, and the series already shows 8 books. I put it in as #9, but you might want to double check the series and make sure it's all correct.

message 3: by Fallen (new)

Fallen (fallenkittie) | 15 comments Melanti wrote: "Adding to a series is manual. There's no way to make it automatic.

I've added it to the series for you, but I see you've titled it as #8, and the series already shows 8 books. I put it in as #9, b..."

Thanks. I miscounted; but in the past, I've manually added the numbers accordingly and they just didn't get added to the series for some reason.

message 4: by Melanti (new)

Melanti | 761 comments Fallen wrote: "they just didn't get added to the series for some reason. ..."

You'll always have to post in this group to get new books added to the series.

That's not automatic, regardless of how well you format the titles. We do appreciate you formatting the titles, though, since it saves us a step.