Beta / Proof Readers discussion

Authors > Betas needed for Contemporary Romance (82,000)

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by S.M. (new)

S.M. Soto (smsoto) | 5 comments Looking for any beta's interested in reading my completed novel Scoring The Quarterback (82,456 words). This is a football romance.

Warning: This novel contains graphic language, as well as themes of sex. It is intended for readers 17+

Scoring The Quarterback is book two in The San Diegan series. Book one (The Darkest Hour) has been picked up by Solstice Publishing and is set to release this winter. Each novel in the series CAN be read as a standalone

message 2: by Lauren-Marie (new)

Lauren-Marie Brouwer | 9 comments I would love to read it. PM me the details.

message 3: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Golden | 292 comments Mod
Lauren-Marie wrote: "I would love to read it. PM me the details."

Hi, Lauren, are you offering to betaread books for free?

message 4: by Lauren-Marie (new)

Lauren-Marie Brouwer | 9 comments yes

message 5: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Golden | 292 comments Mod
S.M. wrote: "Looking for any beta's interested in reading my completed novel Scoring The Quarterback (82,456 words). This is a football romance.

Warning: This novel contains graphic language, as well as theme..."

Is your first book still available for reading? Also, do you have an excerpt from the second book? How many POVs and in what person is the story told? Thanks.

message 6: by Zellie (new)

Zellie | 5 comments Sounds awesome would love to beta it your welcome to email me zelliemarkets@gmail.com

message 7: by S.M. (new)

S.M. Soto (smsoto) | 5 comments The first book has not gone live yet. It will be released this winter on Amazon for kindle and Barnes and Noble.
Scoring The Quarterback is in first person alternating views.

message 8: by Zellie (new)

Zellie | 5 comments Omg ladies you have to get in on this book! Its amazing